Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madferit

Probably paid for most of the build and kitchen with all the £15 referral subscriptions from Gousto that she keeps spouting on about!

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Wonder how many of her sheep will now think I'll do that and sell them on Facebook to make a few extra pounds without any knowledge that you need a hygine certificate and public liability insurance 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Stantheman

Did she say, "There's too much hate going around me personally"? Not just on here that people hate her then.....

TheFabFader

VIP Member
So its nearly 12 and she hasn't uploaded any happy Sunday stories. She must he hanging out her arse! Clearly not embarrassed though because last nights car crash is still there
I’m quite shocked those dreadful stories haven’t disappeared. That woman has no shame at all or perhaps she’s sleeping her hangover off and has forgotten to delete them.

hellylou87

She likes the TV doesn’t she..
is the only reason she’s having a ‘build’ done so she can have another tv downstairs?

• Wow

MadGal

VIP Member
Also can’t wait to hear her speech on defending the fact of her being on here herself! Think we need the screenshots to remind her of her own posts on here haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
Every single thing she does is for attention therefore it creates her engagement for her, its definitely all about the money now that’s why she’s constantly going on about all the hard work she puts it (she picks up her phone and talks shite) the minute she stops is the minute she loses companies wanting to work with her/gifted free items and all the income from swipe ups etc this is purely just a business the fact she was doing swipe ups for a hair brush that caught fire but still continued to advertise it.
Infact instagram has just became one big advertising/marketing app
That is so true
Instagram used to be better before the 'influencers'

• Heart

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
After unfollowing her I had a catch up god it was draining 🙄 what got me with the story was his mates rung her to pick him up because he was in a bad way, at no point did they think they should be ringing an ambulance themselves?

Also seduced coma... fuck sake 🤦‍♀️

Not a fan of the colour.... but do actually quite like how Brooke has styled it (I’m comparison to normal that is!!) it looks a lot less mushroom 🍄

• Haha