Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Maybe someone has contacted insta to ask if she’s ok as they’ve noticed that she could be a fucking massive trigger to people suffering, she should come with a ⚠ sign before she starts her rants about her laxative addiction.
You are more of a hinderance than a help for anyone looking for help, Beggy. Just zip it, make a brew and go sit and watch silent fucking witness, you’ve harped on about it for long enough...Just bore the fuck off!!!
Do you think it flags up when she’s speaking about addiction or maybe if you report her stories for self harm there’s an option for eating disorders and addiction that you can click which makes Instagram flag a warning to the account.
Great thing for someone who is totally in need of help while breaking down on stories but we all know Beggy lives for the attention so totally wasted on her.

Reactions: 3

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
An interesting comment I don’t agree with the content but it is well written - not the usual drivel Beggy’s loyal followers post...

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she just move those f’ing rancid flowers to the bin? Who even has flowers on a foot stall which is in front of the tv?

her IQ has -100
I’d never put flowers (or anything else) on a surface that wasn’t solid, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
So basically as long as you’re making money from your ad/aff links getting gifted free shite!!
Take care of yourself cause you don’t care about anyone else as long as you’re getting something out of it (narcissistic much)and only start worrying when you lose followers cause they all think you’re boring as fuck and need to get over yourself!!!!
I don’t get this. Surely the whole point of her posting and building engagement is because she wants people to like her content and her as an individual or it doesn’t work in the way she wants it to. So if she doesn’t care what people think about anything why is she bothering? I actually don’t think she does care what her followers think it’s just about attention and money but surely that’s not the point?

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
She’s acting secretive so she thinks the haters are paranoid incase she’s off to the police to report her hate pages.

When in fact she will be away to see the granddaughter.

She’s reading every post on here and knows there are people local to her commenting on here so she won’t mention names of people she’s visiting or going out with incase they are mentioned (like the friend who she keeps spending time with)

Her nosey followers won’t like that and will unfollow soon since she claims she doesn’t hide anything 😂

newbienewbie48

She's being very secretive about where she's going today usually she tells her followers when she's going to the loo let alone anywhere else. I'm sure she will be on stories giving us a blow by blow account of her day.
Wont be on my phone much today yea right beggy

Beggy suggesting a 1/1 with school age children. No beggy, not a chance you are toxic. Cashing in on other people’s problems. Please give it a rest. She’s chaotic again today. So yeah.