Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Does anyone else remember when she was going to make these chocolate slabs and sell them around her town and online? She had this *brainwave* and was going to quit her job to do it and then did one fayre and changed her mind
Probably because she needs to be signed off by the local environment health before she can sell. Notice when she said that she only makes for family! She must've had a warning x

Reactions: 3

Mumof3

VIP Member
What fabulous content! The inside of an empty skip! Hate the way she tosses things around in shops, she’s pulled the top off of the paper anyway, so was that to make it look like it was the one she tossed on the shelf, or she’s just wasteful tit?!
Was the cup of tea and scone in bed for us over here that said they had a weird relationship I wonder 🤔
I was thinking that about the tissue paper, wonder if someone messaged her about it so she’s trying to make out she bought the one she ripped.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Not sure why she just can’t stick a tv in there now and switch the furniture 🤷‍♀️
And she wants plants to ‘bring the outside in’; so she’s getting rid of the conservatory and replacing it with a walled room ffs 😂
Perllanttsss!!

• Haha

Durhamlass

Anyone else get blocked for liking the the piss taking account or was it just me 🤣. Just another indicator proving she reads here. Have watched the pissed antics from last night and I would be mortified if I’d shared that. Why does she think she is so cool. My daughter would have said for me to get a grip

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Beggy has disappeared from my insta...has anyone else been blocked? I can only assume its because I followed thefakeevansfamily account 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Stantheman

Jealousy?! Hahahahahaha

What are you all jealous of? The chic wardrobe, the tasteful abode, the amazing dental work, the gourmet cooking, or the high flying career? I’m practically green with envy.

And scratchy, you might want to look at the ‘what do you earn?’ thread to see the mix of people on here. A lot are far more accomplished than you can ever hope to be.
Only just catching up but THIS is brilliant!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha

newbienewbie48

She's got a whole room full of clothes and she still has to borrow from Brooke, that coat looks absolutely ridiculous on her, miles too big and looks like she's wearing a black bag, beggy you look like a tramp

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes, yes they do and bloody good for them!! it actually doesn't take long probably about the same amount of time it takes for begs to blow dry her hair with her special brush, have you seen her brush, its amazing she does swipe up's for it you know 💁‍♀️
Might catch fire though..... but who cares about minor safety details!!