Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Omfg have you listened to her latest stories....Bobby Brown next door may be battling an addiction to co codamol. Shut up Beggy, just shut up. You’re making yourself look and sound more illiterate than normal 🤦🏻‍♀️

She ALWAYS has to turn someone else’s issues/ story etc back to herself. It always has to be about her and what she’s had and what she’s been through. Fuck off you narcissist, no ones interested in your sob story. Forget the front pages of Hello magazine and Phillip Schofields story, send the reporter to Beggy Evans, she loves to talk about herself, even though we’ve heard it a billion times.
Fucken crying laughing co codamol 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Sticky One

VIP Member
The way she put that white shimmery eyeshadow on 🤦🏼‍♀️ No blend at all, and you can see so much fallout on her lashes that she just leaves there 😂😂😂😂

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
She's shitting herself now, because her new GP is going to tell her she has in no way got her eating disorder under control. But hey, nothing buying more tacky leopard print shite can't solve eh Becky.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Ooh so remove that silly window that looks into the conservatory ....

And it’s friggin vile 🤢
I mentioned that window a few days ago .... Asking WTF is that all about ? I've not looked at her stories today but please tell me it's changing. I'd love to be the one who called it 🤪
She must be telepathic though as how'd she *ever* know we'd discussed it 🤭

• Haha

Mejt26

Thank the lord she is at work tomorrow 'you have peace from me today catch up with you beauts later'

• Haha

Love&Hate

& Beggy doesn’t read on here... Jaysun appearing on her stories! Her bloody voice, it’s like nails down a blackboard.