Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
She doesn’t have little children!!! What’s her Granddaughter then. Isn’t Jaysun asleep with the music blaring and her lip unsynch? 🤮
Jaysun has gone out on a bike ride as soon as he’s up.

Honestly if my husband was so quick to leave the house every time we had some time off together I’d be gutted.

Omg notice how once someone put a post up sharing her account saying she’s dancing around the kitchen how she then obviously has stopped dancing and went back to acting like a dick dancing about incase she had gained a few more followers ..”oh look how fun and real I am😂” eeerrr bollocks no far from it love as I bet if you weren’t filming for Instagram you wouldn’t be dancing round pretending to know the words like an absolute moron as you would have no one to perform for.!!
Completely agree. Who’s she trying to convince? I’m not. Anyone who needs confirmation they are worthy by interacting with strangers every minute of their waking day is not comfortable in their own skin/company. We’ve seen it, she’s totally up and down and all or nothing, I will never forget how obsessed she got about that bloody palm and her friend had to run and buy one. Not normal Begs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Love&Hate

Omg how many times does she need to say “so yeah” she looks so grubby 😷😷 yellow and smell her through the phone 😷😷 ohhhhh she’s going to get her nails done the ones which still look like they need infills and ping off in about a week 😂😂😂 alright spider leg eyes off you fuck....
She looks filthy doesn’t she? She clearly doesn’t take her make off up at night 🤢 But all is okay with the world because Beggy is having a ‘build’ & a new kitchen.

Ger a wesh Becky!

Same here! I’m questioning myself why I keep watching. So little content - chocolate slab, nails, safe! That’s about it, so yeah -riveting not
Me too!! However I think she makes me feels much better about myself.. at least when things are bad I can think ‘At least I’m not Beggy!!’

• Haha

Mejt26

Ok so I've jumped on the photo bandwagon.

Whoever made up the insta account, round of applause had me in fits of laughter 🤣🤣

Sticky One

VIP Member
Don’t understand why you’d gift those chocolate slabs to anyone over the age of 10😶
Hiding my 30 year old self who would love a chocolate slab 😂😂😂😂 not from Becky or anyone else though but I want to make one with my kids, although she defo didn’t influence me as I’ve seen them before.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Thanks to @diygirl40 for the thread suggestion 🎉

Hope I’ve done this right, apologies if I’ve cocked it up or missed a suggestion with more likes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thanks to @diygirl40 for the thread suggestion 🎉

Hope I’ve done this right, apologies if I’ve cocked it up or missed a suggestion with more likes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I did put the 5 finger discount in the title but I think admin have changed it 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leita

Chatty Member
Wondering how long it will be until we get to see a regular gretel style filter in use to stop the screenshots

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Soul Candles are posting again about being in the goody bags at the Oscars. Does anyone else think this is a bit suspect? 🧐

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Oh woe is me........ I wish I was like Beggy. I’ve always wanted to be in a loveless marriage, lonely, snaggletoothed, emancipated, orange, loud, common, dried up old trout, piss head, shopaholic, in debt, cashier in an arcade, banned from being in my sons & granddaughters life. Right..... have I fuck!!!
oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Beggy looking particularly baggy this morning - the skin around her mouth and chin is hanging off her face. Does she smoke?

Reactions: 3