Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone asked her if shes eating these meals? Whats the point of them if its just for jason to heat up later.. thought it was to try new things! Or has she realised shes better off not even trying it than lying that she has..

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s eating them Gusto meals at all.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always then she’s the queen of smear tests and think she’s an inspiration because she’s telling people to do them.... I understand it’s so important to do so, but she plays on it so much and does about 20 stories on it

Reactions: 8
Why does she always then she’s the queen of smear tests and think she’s an inspiration because she’s telling people to do them.... I understand it’s so important to do so, but she plays on it so much and does about 20 stories on it
And she’s so hypocritical because she received her reminder before Christmas and is only doing it now for the content.
She pisses me off, she now thinks she’s influencing woman to go for their tests, stick to dishing out 2ps Beggy and stop acting as though you’re a cervical smear campaigner.

Reactions: 8
And she’s so hypocritical because she received her reminder before Christmas and is only doing it now for the content.
She pisses me off, she now thinks she’s influencing woman to go for their tests, stick to dishing out 2ps Beggy and stop acting as though you’re a cervical smear campaigner.
100% she is the biggest hypocrite going. I can’t stand the women... go duck off and have your potter day which do around 5 days a week. Dumbass

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What I want to know is she says she works 32 hours a week but she only works about 3 shifts a week? Last week she did anyway. I don’t get it?

Reactions: 6
Does she not know how to make spag Bol? Not exactly hard is it. And Becky you can just go online and get the discount anyway no one HAS to use your code, you want them to because you get £15 a pop in your bleeping pocket you skanky cow.

And why has she been gifted a minky when she doesn’t even clean???? These companies are so bleeping thick!

Reactions: 9
Ahh so now the cottage pie has appeared, one thing though that's not enough mash on top but hey that's just my opinion

Reactions: 7
Begs that’s lemongrass not a spring onion 🙄 and people follow her for “inspiration” she’s a class A bleeping clown!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it me or is she getting more bleeping dense by the day!!
I mean she’s saying those ingredients like they are foreign - rice vinegar, honey......what next Begs the bleeping wheel!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she taps everything like hinch with the flat palm now... my god your so cringe Becky. you are NOT hinch

Reactions: 4
Arggghh yes! When she first mentioned it (well, first mentioned it today) and she screeched "I juss sawuhh ma bluddyy leh-err moy smee-yahhh...... * *plus some other incoherent drivel*"

Yeah, Beaky, you're so inspirational 🙏

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion....??
Beckyhomesweethome #15 Even the Gousto meals are a proper state, we've seen better food on 'Rate my plate'

Sorry I can't work out how to post the suggestion properly as per instructions. I'm having a proper Becky moment 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is literally off her bleeping rocker! Anything for a swipe up, perfect for your cuppa?? What’s wrong with putting a coaster on the shelf behind you or on the ducking table that’s right beside that sofa?? There’s enough room for one cup!! I wouldn’t call it rustic either more cheap and tacky! My husband and I had furniture like that when we first moved in together!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.