Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
State of that table! Its like what they have in old people homes 🥴
Yes I was going to say the same thing and I haven't worked in one since 2006 🤣
As for Hinch I don't know about her table or her really. I have managed to clean a home quite well by myself since 1993ish 🤷🏻‍♀️ and when it was still called cleaning and not Hinching... I should have written that feckin book grrrrr 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah hinch has one of them as well, so she is clearly copying her and what a disgusting colour .... something you find in a church with leaflets on.... 🤣🤣🤣
so she wasted a whole cottage pie Im guessing? So Jason had it with baked beans, what happened to the rest?

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t call it rustic either more cheap and tacky! My husband and I had furniture like that when we first moved in together!
I was reluctant to call it cheap and tacky but it is really horrible. And there’s another one coming for the other side of the sofa. Give me strength 🙏

Reactions: 3
Yeah hinch has one of them as well, so she is clearly copying her and what a disgusting colour .... something you find in a church with leaflets on.... 🤣🤣🤣
so she wasted a whole cottage pie Im guessing? So Jason had it with baked beans, what happened to the rest?
Brooke had it with sweet corn, not broccoli (who bleeping cares!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That table is beyond cheap looking and more suited to a hospital bed than a living room.

Becky doesn’t care if something is tacky or won’t match her room, if someone like hinch has one, she has to copy.

Why does Jason never say stop..enough. Or is he keeping quiet and mostly it seems out of the house at any opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s safe to say she ain’t a home account cause I’m getting a headache looking at that latest pic! You can’t buy taste Begs that’s for bleeping sure 🤣

Reactions: 1
The 80's called and want their pouf back with fake flowers and raspberry candle sticks. My Gran's house is more current than hers.

The side table looks like the tables they wheel over your bed in hospital.

Reactions: 9
Does she not know how to make spag Bol? Not exactly hard is it. And Becky you can just go online and get the discount anyway no one HAS to use your code, you want them to because you get £15 a pop in your bleeping pocket you skanky cow.

And why has she been gifted a minky when she doesn’t even clean???? These companies are so bleeping thick!
She must do as didn't she make spag bolognese last week with the lasagne mix as didnt have flour?

I’m starting to panic that I too am a Becky. I do have a dressing room, but I’m young, it has 1 wardrobe in it and not 300 of everything. I have spare rooms and I do love it. I’m also shocking with food. However, unlike Becky, I’m not a massive twit!!! I don’t buy constant fast fashion, I still prepare fresh food, just very plain and I know how to speak. Becky, please get some help food wise, I’m trying and it’s a hard battle but for the sake of your family do it. However in the process, shut the duck up about those gusto boxes.

Reactions: 1
Why didn't she just get a tray to go on arm of sofa from Home Bargains- shes there enough!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.