Beckyhomesweethome #13 The loo roll trick wasn’t hers to pinch, yet beggy’s fuming at Mrs Hinch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one forces anyone to buy things- people make their own choices and if that choice is purely based on an instagrammer’s advert rather than some research of their own on a product/company then I’m sorry I have no sympathy.
Why she is frothing at the mouth about it I do not know- she is part of the problem trying to make money off swipe ups etc 🙄
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Exactly this!!
I don’t get people moaning about all these instagramer’s making people go into debt?!
NO.....you make yourself go into debt....if you’re stupid enough to spend money you’ve not got to try ‘keep up’ with how Instagramers have there houses it’s your own fault!
Becky talking about only seeing ADs....she’s talking about the kind of ADs that people are getting paid constantly to do....she doesn’t see getting paid for all those swipe ups as the same kind of ‘ADs’

Reactions: 8
Can she actually hear herself?? she was advertising a knock off styling brush acknowledged it set alight in a followers hands then continued to add swipe up links for it!
She’s making a proper show of herself today!

Reactions: 13
shes such a flipping hypocrite. Your happy for people to buy your crappy swipe ups all the time.. did you research your leather trousers from new look you copied from someone 🤣🤣😂😂 duck off with your little picnic...

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to give every detail of her day ? She has had a pork pie ,A slice of ham , salad and red cabbage . Why the giggle as if it’s something daring to do . Just proves she has an eating problem . Why do people find her so fantastic smh

Reactions: 7
Hang on a minute, if I remember rightly wasn’t it not so long ago that Beggy herself was on Insta drinking that skinny coffee shite? I swear she bought a months worth of it when she had put a few pounds on and was going to report back to let her followers know how it went!! I’m sure it was her??????

Reactions: 10
Hang on a minute, if I remember rightly wasn’t it not so long ago that Beggy herself was on Insta drinking that skinny coffee shite? I swear she bought a months worth of it when she had put a few pounds on and was going to report back to let her followers know how it went!! I’m sure it was her??????
Yeah it was her. She got Jason on it too! Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Isn't her granddaughter already three months, maybe older?

I'd have got this for her earlier in December that way she could have had more wear out of it. But beggy is beggy, wear once and throw out

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She loved that filter, makes her skin look more smooth. Then when she takes it off she’s a old saggy skin haggered mess

Isn't her granddaughter already three months, maybe older?

I'd have got this for her earlier in December that way she could have had more wear out of it. But beggy is beggy, wear once and throw out
I thought the same, her granddaughter is a week or so older than my baby and he’s only got a week or so left in 0-3 months clothes

Just been catching up on her stories and had to come straight here once she started with the whole ad bullshit!! Just because she's not there with a whole script to say about how amazing something is she obviously doesn't see it as an ad that she's doing! Everything is #ad with her swipe ups but she fails to tell her followers that she's getting money from those swipe ups! someone brought a hot brush on her recommendation and it goes up on flames, and yet she's still banging on about them and advertising them!

Colour difference between hands and face 😂😂🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊
She's definitely a lot more orange since she's been using that benefit bronzer wonder how much she's putting on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but is she for bleeping real, she was raving about skinny coffee maybe 12 months plus ago. She has an eating disorder yet still went on about this tit. Does that not give the wrong impression to her followers.

This has made me so angry, all the other tit she comes out with I can live with mostly but this just takes the piss. duck off Beggy, get off your phone before you do real damage to someone who truly doesn’t deserve it.
I thought the very same thing she def used it

Turtle skins??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omg so funny.

seriously though shopping AGAIN, The woman cannot go 24hours without shopping . She’s manic.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same, her granddaughter is a week or so older than my baby and he’s only got a week or so left in 0-3 months clothes
She's around 13 weeks. She was born the week after my son who is 15 weeks on Christmas day. I got all the festive stuff for the start of December so my boy is getting his wear out of it!!

The one thing I hate the most about Beggy is how she doesn’t give two hoots about the environment!
No shits given at all!
She has a house filled with plastic, I doubt she recycles, nor does she even try to buy ethically

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.