Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Deck the trees with half of Poundland tra la la la laaa she’s off her nut

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
As if she spent all day decorating two trees. All. Day. That’s bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion ;

Silent night
Oh what a sight
Beggy’s dressing her trees with free Christmas shite

Sing along 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm sorry but this women has lost the plot. Surly her family need to step in. Shes manic how can they sit back and watch it. She needs to be taken off the bloody internet. Does she not think Christmas is too much for some people. Its disgusting. And as for all her decorations shame on her for not donating to people who cant afford it. I used to like her but she makes me want to vomit now. Shes a car crash waiting to happen !!!

Reactions: 6
What part of this tree screams Christmas? And what the actual duck is on the top?
I’ve never seen such a chavtastic tree in all my days!
Are you sure there is even a tree there? Like where has the actual tree gone?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These fuckers go to the papers about us for calling them out yet these unscrupulous business’s get away with encouraging people not to pay their bleeping bills.
So bleeping shocked that they’d share this on their stories. Wow just wow! I expect to be blocked but couldn’t give a shiny tit. bleeping arseholes!!!
Good for you sending a message to them. I’m absolutely appalled at them!!! What a disgusting message they put on their stories! Absolute disgrace of a company, would never ever buy from them

Reactions: 8
Tony almond has removed the story and posted ones saying sorry and that it was a joke!
They as a company are a joke, how about they gift to the needy not the greedy! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What a mess of a room,,,, vile wallpaper, orange floor, yellow/cream fireplace 🤮🤮 she really has NO interior taste at all.
It looks so dated ! I can't believe people think she has style .... She'll be on the secret life of horders (is that even the right spelling, looks completely wrong 🙈) , soon with all her tat.
I think I have a slight obsessive compulsive behaviour trait but I soon recognise it + start getting rid of things when I realise I have multiples of the same thing. I'm not like her, I'm talking things like a couple extra winter coats or something. I do tend to recycle my things regularly (maybe annually) and I do look after what I have.
I've just bought 2 new pairs of winter boots but I'll either sell or donate 3 older pairs to make way for the new.
Becky my dear , you should try this .... Maybe not sell as you're *obviously* rolling in it but a few donations wouldn't go a miss. Dare ya to try it 🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It looks so dated ! I can't believe people think she has style .... She'll be on the secret life of horders (is that even the right spelling, looks completely wrong 🙈) , soon with all her tat.
I think I have a slight obsessive compulsive behaviour trait but I soon recognise it + start getting rid of things when I realise I have multiples of the same thing. I'm not like her, I'm talking things like a couple extra winter coats or something. I do tend to recycle my things regularly (maybe annually) and I do look after what I have.
I've just bought 2 new pairs of winter boots but I'll either sell or donate 3 older pairs to make way for the new.
Becky my dear , you should try this .... Maybe not sell as you're *obviously* rolling in it but a few donations wouldn't go a miss. Dare ya to try it 🤭🤭
VERY dated, ahahaha yes she will the ones with the tiny walk way amongst all the crap and boxes piled high to the ceiling! Beggy is quantity over quality that’s for sure! She would never give anything away, she’s too selfish for that it was suggested and she deleted the comments stating how she worked in homes before etc. Vile vile cretin of a human!

Reactions: 2
Eleven hours to do two trees?
The woman has too much time on her hands. She puts her damn trees before her family, walking the dog, cooking a meal, eating etc etc. It’s bloody ridiculous!

And it’s all for likes, comments & greed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The woman has too much time on her hands. She puts her damn trees before her family, walking the dog, cooking a meal, eating etc etc. It’s bloody ridiculous!

I know. I may spend a couple hours on the tree and an hour cleaning before. But to spend 11 hours is horrific

Reactions: 3

Fair-weather dog walker. Gets my goat. 😠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.