Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long does it take to put up a sodding tree? 🙄

Not even that! It was already up and halfway done with the lights! She’s spent the best part of 6 hours decorating it which is even worse!

Reactions: 2
It’s no different to every other tree that’s been posted before hers!!
more Gifted Christmas stuff. Maybe her granddaughter would like that as it’s her first Christmas. As it that would happen! The 💩👜 will put it under the stairs with her other tit that she hasn't used.
Christmas with the Folkestone Kranks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The was she says pink give me the utter shiver of death.

Why is she pretending people are watching her stories, we know you have messaged either the news or the s*n mate

Reactions: 2
Wash your face ya manky old bleep!

The tree is awful, fancy spending £250 on a tree to cover it in £1 baubles 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if The Sun newspaper has the bleeping audacity to condemn anyone after all the crappy stuff it’s done over the years.
The first ‘influencer’ who uses what is written in that tit rag needs to have a word with themselves.

And Beggy, we know you won’t have a clue why The Sun is an arse wipe of a Newspaper so go and look up ;
Hillsborough
Millie Dowler

What a bleeping joke!!!!!
😤😤😤😤😤😤
Hit the nail on the head! Who in the right mind for give a interview to the scum
Or even allow to have there name in it 🤢 ban the scum! 👋🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why spend all the money on a tree to not actually see it. Most of my decorations I’ve collected over the years and I buy a new one each year, apart from a few generic ones to fill some gaps all mine mean something, I remember when I got them etc. That tree has no personality, I just don’t get it

Reactions: 14
That tree just looks prickly and spikey like a fkin cactus.

Call me old but I’m not keen on pink on a Christmas tree, but everyone seems to be doing it these days because it’s the only colour, other than silver, that goes with their grey homes 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hate ice white lights. Her fireplace is warm white. The clashing is doing my nut in

Reactions: 11
If you're going to cover a tree in that much stuff then why not get a really cheap tree? The words look awful (tree is circa 1998 US store).

Reactions: 11
That tree is nothing short of hideous. It has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas at all. She’s deluded. And her smug face when she’s talking about something going on tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.