Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s this from?
Imagine borrowing from your bills to buy Christmas decorations- If you need to feed your kids then absolutely but to buy tat 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone please stop the world, I want to get off!!!!
Tony almonds stories.. I find this so upsetting.. And the next story on from this is a blame becky one for them being sold out

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The decorations are absolutely horrendous! Who’s wants that tit on their Christmas tree!

Reactions: 8
What part of this tree screams Christmas? And what the actual duck is on the top?
I’ve never seen such a chavtastic tree in all my days!
the flowers remind me of spiders and make me feel sick every time I look at them 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
These fuckers go to the papers about us for calling them out yet these unscrupulous business’s get away with encouraging people not to pay their bleeping bills.
So bleeping shocked that they’d share this on their stories. Wow just wow! I expect to be blocked but couldn’t give a shiny tit. bleeping arseholes!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That tree looks like cartoon dicks. It’s so bad. I actually feel bad for her. I haven’t seen the whole thing yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These fuckers go to the papers about us for calling them out yet these unscrupulous business’s get away with encouraging people not to pay their bleeping bills.
So bleeping shocked that they’d share this on their stories. Wow just wow! I expect to be blocked but couldn’t give a shiny tit. bleeping arseholes!!!
It’s disgusting. This is what I hate about ‘influencers’ they get everything gifted but people are so desperate to keep up with them. Beggy is the biggest hypocrite, she goes on about not advertising gambling site in case people get into debt, yet people are not paying their bills because of her ramming those god awful flowers down everyone’s throat!

Yeah.....nice one Beg!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope that person doesn’t have any dependants. I can’t imagine putting anything non essential above paying the bills.

Reactions: 11
I'm bleeping appalled at this. This is solid proof of how these influencers take advantage of the most vulnerable people in our society and it boils my piss. They can sit there in their gifted houses and pretend like it's not their fault but they are utter scum bags that only appeal to desperate low income families who aspire to be as chavvy as they are 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
beggy if your reading this that eyesore off a tree in living room all tilts to one side looks tit all lobsided🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm bleeping appalled at this. This is solid proof of how these influencers take advantage of the most vulnerable people in our society and it boils my piss. They can sit there in their gifted houses and pretend like it's not their fault but they are utter scum bags that only appeal to desperate low income families who aspire to be as chavvy as they are 😡😡😡😡

I wonder if the sun would run a story on this! Kinda one sided how people are supposed to read that and feel sorry for the instagrammer but wonder how they’d react when they saw what influencing can lead to!

Reactions: 7
Of all the trees I’ve seen on Instagram they all look the same, all with twigs poking out of it and those bloody great flower things on the top, what’s wrong with the good old fashioned angel or a star?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Don’t worry u won’t see the wires when I’ve put stuff on the tree”

What u really mean beggy is u won’t see the actual tree once I’ve put all my tit on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.