Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky your an absolute embarrassment to all the fallen that gave their lives so you could be a grade A disrespectful twit!! Not even a post of a poppy or nothing 😡 bet she's the only one in the country not acknowledged this one and only day we pay our respects!! Sorry for the rant & pardon my French she disgusts me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No word of a lie, I’ve just turned 40 and Beggy actually looks like my mum (67) her skin is terrible!!!! I do have good genes tho, I must do because I’m a sun and sun bed worshiper and my mum was too back in the day. Never smoked tho. Those deep lines round her mouth?!?! #dotcotton

yes I’m being a witch, but I don’t even care. She’s a horrible selfish cow full of self importance. I just know that when insta hide followers she’ll screenshot and post it so all her hard earned money she spent buying them all wasn’t wasted. Done with this cow bag now. Beggy do something for your genuine followers. Do some giveaways of the stuff you make........or better still, give some of your tat away for those in need. Even our nhs hospitals rely on decoration donations! Not one decoration is provided from the budget. We even buy our patients a little toiletry gift from money we raise by raffling; all the raffle prizes donated by STAFF and families.
Do something to actually be proud of. Show your kids that you think of others instead of telling them and the world that you’re passing down more decorations than will ever be required in anyone’s lifetime to your kids. It’s sad. It’s pathetic.
Lastly, and seriously, get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I smell utter bullshit from her...
And before anyone jumps on me for DM’ing her I wasn’t rude and I certainly didn’t troll her, I just asked a question & put my thoughts across to her.

The woman tells us EVERYTHING, if she had remembered she would have let everyone know so she got kudos for it.
bleeping liar!!!!
Absolutely she tells us everything warts and all, she even tells us when she’s due on.
If she had marked today with anything other than a bloody sweet tree we would’ve seen it.
How long before she post something about it..........
She’s disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The super sweet tree for example, not my cup of tea, but if you would just drop one of those into your local nhs hospice?!? All the things you’ve been gifted, you can’t/won’t gift a £20 gift to a hospice?? Ffs Beggy wake the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The super sweet tree for example, not my cup of tea, but if you would just drop one of those into your local nhs hospice?!? All the things you’ve been gifted, you can’t/won’t gift a £20 gift to a hospice?? Ffs Beggy wake the duck up.
I agree! Even if it was for the nurses that look after the children’s ward, just give something back ffs

View attachment 55971
singing and dancing to band aid and posting this..... she’s reached a new level of disrespectful
Think she’s deleted this 😏

Reactions: 4
I agree! Even if it was for the nurses that look after the children’s ward, just give something back ffs

Think she’s deleted this 😏
Nah we’d be happy enough to eat them straight from the tub 😂😂

And she’s defo deleted her celebrating her ‘success’ to feed the world from her story.
Hi Beggy 👋🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I smell utter bullshit from her...
And before anyone jumps on me for DM’ing her I wasn’t rude and I certainly didn’t troll her, I just asked a question & put my thoughts across to her.

The woman tells us EVERYTHING, if she had remembered she would have let everyone know so she got kudos for it.
bleeping liar!!!!
HOW DARE U 😂😂😂
I’m speechless, she actually wrote HOW DARE U back to you!
This is up there with when she shouted duck UP instead of duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she got to have more than one of everything?! That sleigh.... one does the job, why does she now need another 2?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.