Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is also lying about her followers.
She supposedly has organically grown 70k followers over 2 years which on average is about 673 approx per week yet she’s expecting people to believe she’s gained that amount in less than 24 hours? Nah I dinnae think so hen, pull the other one!

#BotBuyer
How does it work when you buy followers? I’m not planning on it I just didn’t really think you could?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No way can 70k followers be real when she doesn’t even reach 2000 likes on pics etc... beggy bullshit at her finest. The best money she’s ever spent! Instagram really need to start deleting inactive accounts and fake accounts. Could you imagine how the mighty would fall

Reactions: 14
No way can 70k followers be real when she doesn’t even reach 2000 likes on pics etc... beggy bullshit at her finest. The best money she’s ever spent! Instagram really need to start deleting inactive accounts and fake accounts. Could you imagine how the mighty would fall
I don’t understand how Instagram will solve this problem by hiding the amount of likes and followers from the public, surely this will make this worse. Maybe it’s such an epidemic they feel it’s easier to hide the problem rather than resolve.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused. I thought the salon tree wasn't going up until tomorrow?

Nothing about Becky's trees say Christmas to me. Flowers, peacocks and dragonflies just aren't christmasy at all. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope no one who suffers with migraines goes within 20ft of that comedy tree! I’m not an interior designer by any stretch but I know a shower of tit when I see one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve searched her followers for all the latest ‘randomly’ picked instagrammers in the running for the soft toy.......they’re not following her. Any reason they might not show up??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is also lying about her followers.
She supposedly has organically grown 70k followers over 2 years which on average is about 673 approx per week yet she’s expecting people to believe she’s gained that amount in less than 24 hours? Nah I dinnae think so hen, pull the other one!

#BotBuyer
I wonder if she'll share the link for ebay where she buys her followers from, if we ask her very politely 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That tree is vile.
It looks like its blue and red. I dont think ive ever seen anything so unchrismassey in my life.

Those blue lights, flashing like that, are enough to give anyone a headache.

Reactions: 5
Using cable ties makes me cringe. How the hell do you take off cable ties too?? Its depressing enough taking down the tree after Chrisrmas without that faff too! It must be a right ball ache.
Shes only done that tree tonight as she knows whats been said in here. Outrageous!!

Reactions: 6
No ad or gifted on that post either, unless she has changed it this morning
Didn't she get gifted stuff from. Tonyalmondonline

Reactions: 2
Instagram should delete her page for all those bots she’s buying. Could you imagine her waking up to no page? She’d have a breakdown. Her whole life is for the gram, it’s obsessive and she couldn’t cope without it now

Reactions: 18
That red and silver tree looks tit! All that build up and it’s actually crap. Those massive flowers are far too big and just don’t go with it at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just pile baubles up and stick some flowers in that. U can’t even see the tree.

If a tree on Remembrance Day isn’t bad enough she makes it a RED tree. She is the meaning of scum!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.