Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Glad I didn’t pay full price, got it half price in the sale in July”
I reckon you could get her to talk about anything by mentioning it on here
Hi Becky 👋🏼

Reactions: 11
What a selfish cow she is. Was all about waiting till after Jason's birthday, then slowly she started adding bits and now...because so many people have theirs up, she is following suit. Whatever happened to just sitting and relaxing after work, why does she need to be constantly at 100mph.

She has really annoyed me with her selfish ways tonight

Reactions: 13
So she's got more stars and is so excited!!!

They are IKEA star lampshades love, get a bleeping grip and realise you already have tit loads and don't need any more. Oh and you have bought more baubles from ebay - what to add to your 1000 that you already have.

You talk about Christmas not being about spending loads of money. Just because something is cheap on ebay doesn't mean you need to buy 10 of them when you have hundreds back home.

Who's putting bets on that she will have a different colour theme next year and will buy yet more decorations. I reckon she will touch the kitchen up once the conservatory is done, then it will move to her room then the living room again

BeggyhomeSHIThome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but if you had body dysmorphia and hated how you looked there is no way you’d film yourself like she does. God I bloody hate the camera and the only people I video myself for is my kids and my two grandchildren.
I’d be way too self conscious to pick up the phone and film myself 24/7 to a load of strangers. Not a chance!
She loves herself, that’s obvious by all the selfies she takes & puts on her grid!
Stop with the bullshit malarkey you wrinkled old grotbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she worried what colour the tree is....you wont even see any of it once she's put 53947483 decorations on it🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stop the world I wanna get off!!!
Her tree looks cheap as duck, once she gets the tit baubles on it it’s going to look hideous.
I knew she would put it up before Jason’s birthday. Selfish cow!!! I’m 100% not going to decorate it before Jason’s birthday. Beggy love, u said 100% u wasn’t putting decorations up before his birthday. Now look!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolute scrote putting makeup on top of make up that’s been there all day...no wonder her skin is so horrendous🤮🤮🤮
[/QUOTE

and.... not having a shower n hairwash before she goes out??!!! 🤢😱😯
I noticed that too. Yet more proof Beggy reads everything about herself on Tattle. (Not that we needed proof, we already knew 😂)
Just wash the bleeping thing! Munter!!

Reactions: 3
BEGGY YOU’RE A DISRESPECTFUL twit!!!

Put your bleeping Ken Dodd teeth away and get to bleeping bed you stupid old bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.