Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see her Balsmhill tree filled with cheap crappy pound land baubles 😏 and if I remember rightly she did get it in the sale, because I remember being peeved that I had paid full price for mine 😤

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see her Balsmhill tree filled with cheap crappy pound land baubles 😏 and if I remember rightly she did get it in the sale, because I remember being peeved that I had paid full price for mine 😤
I guarantee yours will look 1,000000% better than Beggys

Reactions: 6
She said when she got back from holiday, there was something big before Jason’s birthday then the tree goes up didn’t she? What was the big thing? Have I missed it?
Was that Brooke’s bedroom? 😂

She’s got the IQ of a bleeping crayon 🤦‍♀️
Wonder if the big announcement was the buzz t shirt thing they do as she says you know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so bleeping wasteful, painted that candle thing “raspberry” bought raspberry paint, decorations to match and now she’s bought everything again in baby pink. She’s a serial spending addict. 😠

Tony Almond licking Beggys arse! Was he not condemning her last weekend for her drunken antics, two faced twit!!!!

• Wow
70k followers and she only had to buy 50k of those 🤣🤣🤣

Tears in her eyes for reaching 70k, yet I never once saw any emotional reaction when her mother had cancer. Shows just how selfish she really is.

Reactions: 17
If she really was so thankful to all her followers.......why not follow them all back so they feel as amazing as they make her feel? Just a thought.

Reactions: 12
Had to skip through all her verbal diarrhoea about her 70k and then all her shares of people licking her arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Fuckin knew that tree would go up before Jason's birthday, what a selfish witch she is

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Bending all the branches down like that just makes the tree look like it’s wilting the first week of September. End of the day, if you don’t like the look of a plastic tree, get a real one?

During the week the tree COST HER £250. Now it was half price in the sale. She really is a prolific tall tale teller.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.