Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was near Ipswich BM today I would laugh if i actually saw her. She is manic.

Reactions: 2
She’s actually been and bought a whole load more Christmas decorations...the woman is unstable!!!!😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s actually insane. I cannot cope anymore they were only £1 so she’s bought more tacky chavvy decs

Reactions: 7
I scrolled through her Instagram followers last night and the amount of bots in the first 100 or so names was shocking, she definitely buys followers. I reckon only half of her followers are real, if that!

No bleeping way is she out buying more tit, Jesus H Christ that’s absolutely ridiculous. Has she seen the amount of stuff she already has, how can she possibly need more? Is she on drugs? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Out buying more heirlooms from Poundland to leave in her will for Macca & Brooke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahaha, the poundland decoration suits you down to the ground beggy, better pick up six to be safe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are her family not intervening? Do they have money to burn??

One good thing to come out of following her it has actually made me assess all my spending ( which is nothing compared to hers! ) and I’m just avoiding buying tat nowadays. I even cleared out my loft the other day! The shots of all that stuff gives me anxiety. I could not live like that.

Reactions: 16
Why are her family not intervening? Do they have money to burn??

One good thing to come out of following her it has actually made me assess all my spending ( which is nothing compared to hers! ) and I’m just avoiding buying tat nowadays. I even cleared out my loft the other day! The shots of all that stuff gives me anxiety. I could not live like that.
Agreed. I turned 40 this year and with age I’ve become very minimalist. Minimal quality possessions wins..........not multiple cheap tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch 🙈no I can 😂🙈no I can’t
🙈she’s making me cringe,did she take something in her tea this morning?all because she’s going shopping -she hasn’t left the house
Yet on the story I’m on and I have to turn off just to have a breather from her and for her 😂🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
She just had to buy them because she knows they will go as soon as she mentions them. Oh duck off beg

• Haha
‘ so that was today’s little shop.’

That crap all came to about £50!

She needs help. I can’t believe she bought so much stuff and she had all that in her house. Death By Tat.

Reactions: 11
For someone who calls herself ‘Mrs Christmas’ and is overly excited because it’s her favourite time of year she didn’t look to happy yesterday doing these Christmas crafts.
That’s her Blue Peter face!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never seen anything like it in all my days , she has a screw loose! The only thing she doesn’t do to excess is eat!

Reactions: 14
I know people having been on talking about how low her boobs are but I have said this before she has had implants there is no way with her weight she would have boobs that size . The rest of her shrinks but the boobs still stay the same .
I had to laugh at the t shirt with ‘ be kind ‘ written on it ,Yeah pity she didn’t apply that herself and be kind enough to donate the 20 boxes of Xmas decorations she won’t use to a charity or donate some money to a charity instead of spending money on shite she doesn’t need .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How the frig does she have that much energy for someone who doesn’t eat? What happened to her lazy bastarditis?

Stop with those karate chops. Jesus someone sit on her while I slap her face with a 10inch Mars bar from Cadburys alley.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.