Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is referring herself as the queen of christmas because she is trying to be like the queen of clean, who she licks arse with and claims they are friends, even though they have only met once.
I think its disgusting how much she has spent on a tree, £250....fair enough if you are going to keep it for years , but she has another few trees in the garage that she has barely used. No doubt next year she will buy another tree - or beg for it to be gifted.
She is a car crash waiting to happen and is only out for what she can get.
Exactly. If you look after something and keep reusing it then it’s worth it. My husband and I used to always get a real one at £45. Now we have a child and big dog we couldn’t be bothered with the needles. We have massive 9foot ceilings so a 7ft tree looks good in our house. The one we bought was £189. It’s by a company called Everlands I think - they are made to look very realistic. It is flocked with berries and even acorns on it. Honestly, it’s beautiful. It also comes on metal hinges so it’s easy to assemble. Hoping it’ll last us years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For someone who calls herself ‘Mrs Christmas’ and is overly excited because it’s her favourite time of year she didn’t look to happy yesterday doing these Christmas crafts.
I’m surprised she can even see what she’s doing with those dreadful lashes on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who calls herself ‘Mrs Christmas’ and is overly excited because it’s her favourite time of year she didn’t look to happy yesterday doing these Christmas crafts.
She looks so ill in this video, she’s fading away to skin & bone and it’s not a good look, it’s sadly aging her beyond her years.

Is she pissed on those latest videos? Why doesn’t she talk??? Too much of the prosecco advent calendar perhaps??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow all the current rants. Definitely reading here! 🤣🤣🤣

My tree was £30 😳

Perfect for me though. 6ft and pre lit which is all I wanted. I can’t see a big difference in Becky’s bare tree and mine!

£250 could feed my family for like 2 months

Becky should have just bought the cheapest tree you can find. She puts so much crap on it that you can’t see it anyway.
I've come off insta because all the people on about putting there tree up early,,, making me so sad at the moment and really depressed as I smashed my elbow in 2 places a few month's back and can't get into my loft to get my tree and decs down so no decorations for me this year 😢 also this will be my first time on my own as both my son's will be abroad working,,,,, on a plus tho I have found this amazing site called tattle.life that makes me smile no end when I come on it 😊, so thank you ladies and gentlemen

Reactions: 19
I really don’t care how much she paid for her tree or how many trees she puts up .. just don’t keep buying & receiving.. Give to the less fortunate 😏 my tree costs a small fortune (more than yours Beggy) & my home is significantly bigger then begs .. but I do my part helping others, not that anyone would know as I don’t see the need to share this🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks so ill in this video, she’s fading away to skin & bone and it’s not a good look, it’s sadly aging her beyond her years.
No wander she came over all feeling sick yesterday when she showed on her lunch break going to look at clothes, clearly didn’t show herself eating any lunch! She probably didn’t eat all day and manically went straight to B&M from work. Her face just looks awful, you can tell she barely eats she looks like she’s lacking in so much.

Reactions: 7
I've come off insta because all the people on about putting there tree up early,,, making me so sad at the moment and really depressed as I smashed my elbow in 2 places a few month's back and can't get into my loft to get my tree and decs down so no decorations for me this year 😢 also this will be my first time on my own as both my son's will be abroad working,,,,, on a plus tho I have found this amazing site called tattle.life that makes me smile no end when I come on it 😊, so thank you ladies and gentlemen
Some people on insta are ridiculous, I don’t get why they put it up this early, I think they all just try and outdo one another!

Aww sorry to hear about your elbow, I hope it heals quickly for you! ❤

Reactions: 11
🤷🏼‍♀️ The fact she keeps mentioning that it was her choice not to put the trees up yet and it’s because of jaysonns birthday. We get it Beggy, the fact others have pipped Mrs XMAS to the post so you feel the need to explain every day why you’re late to the tree erection party. duck off ffs. Just put the bastards up already, I don’t see the difference, everything’s out and you’ve decorated everything but the trees.

Reactions: 13
Some people on insta are ridiculous, I don’t get why they put it up this early, I think they all just try and outdo one another!

Aww sorry to hear about your elbow, I hope it heals quickly for you! ❤
I saw someone put her tree up on the 5th October. Madness!

• Wow
Trying to hide the label, on the tat of a dressing gown lol. Just wash the dam thing. I have tried so hard not to watch her, but it’s like a car crash you have to rubber neck. I so want to get a wire brush and just scrub her why why does she look so dirty all the time.

• Haha
I swear to god if I hear the words sweet tree one more time I'm going to lose my mind

• Haha
Trying to hide the label, on the tat of a dressing gown lol. Just wash the dam thing. I have tried so hard not to watch her, but it’s like a car crash you have to rubber neck. I so want to get a wire brush and just scrub her why why does she look so dirty all the time.
I can’t wait to check insta every morning to see how manic she is for that day. I have a feeling she may spontaneously combust by Xmas 😱😂

I swear to god if I hear the words sweet tree one more time I'm going to lose my mind
I’m still waiting for that tutorial!!!! 😂

• Haha
IKEA does delivery now so stop begging you crazed woman..also has pics up on her grid of Christmas trees in june...that's not normal 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.