Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her decorations would look better cable tied to some fireworks, than her Christmas cringe fest

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pleae could someone clarify something....

Whats the point in having a Christmas Tree/Garland/wreeFF if you cant actually see said item?

I'm really concerned that I've been decorating incorrectly all these years... 🤣🙄

Also, I kinda feel for Jason... it is his 50th afterall...

My hubby's birthday is early December and I dont over shadow it with festivities, the only thing we have up is our advent calendar (which is a wooden reusable one I've had years!) And little countdown block as they need to start 1st obvs 🤣

Reactions: 3
What in gods name alive does she look like??? I mean stick some baubles and lights from her hood and she’s has tacky as her house😳
How thin are her legs??? She needs serious help

Reactions: 4
Okies, I don't mean to be a fanny or anything but what do dragonflies have to do with Christmas? Shouldn't they be hibernating or what ever? Also, that ribbon stuff looks like something you would scour your pots with, or one of those shower doofer thingymabobs 🙄

Dont even get me started on people asking her if she sells them! Fannies the lot of them!

Hideous, just hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okies, I don't mean to be a fanny or anything but what do dragonflies have to do with Christmas? Shouldn't they be hibernating or what ever? Also, that ribbon stuff looks like something you would scour your pots with, or one of those shower doofer thingymabobs 🙄

Dont even get me started on people asking her if she sells them! Fannies the lot of them!

Hideous, just hideous
I know the look she was trying to recreate with the mesh, but hers look stupid as it’s all the same colour you’d use red, green etc to make an impact but hers looks a right mess!

Reactions: 4
Imagine being a 50 year old woman pretending to be asleep to take a selfie🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Jesus I can’t stand another 50 days of her saying Wreeeeeeef....obviously!!!

Jesus I can’t stand another 50 days of her saying Wreeeeeeef....obviously!!!
Wreef and boboes. (Baubles...obviously)

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, huge silver flowers and dragonflies - how very very festive. :unsure:

Also needs to learn what the phrase "less is more" means - it's all so horribly tacky!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s saying Na night at 4pm yet pound to a penny of tit she’ll be back with either a swipe up/arse licking posts from her minions/ or more about that god awful bleeping wreath or garland tonight!

The amount of tit she has in that house I’d have the fire brigade on standby, it’s a bloody fire hazard!!!

Reactions: 7
My little boys birthday is, five days before Christmas day.. yes soon as December comes around I am excited for Christmas day. But my little boys birthday is a couple days before & that's where all my main excitement goes in December 😁 soon as his big day is over, I then look forward to the 25th 🎄 my house looks like a bloody toy shop for 2-3 weeks 😂

I bet her husband feels great that his birthday is more than likely being pushed aside because of her XMAS countdown, reefs & tat in the rooms ready to be put up 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she thinks Jason will let her just put everything up because it’s all over the house looking a mess anyway!

Reactions: 2
Happy 50th birthday Jason, here's a big Christmas tree full of tit & tat held on with cable ties 😂🤷 if you look very very closely, you shall see the actual tree itself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.