Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zeus

Why does she always play the Christmas song ‘feed the world’ when she’s happy/hyper singing along. I don’t find that song happy at all, it always makes me think of its sad video with the poor African kids in it. God she makes me sick

Reactions: 20

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Tony almond has removed the story and posted ones saying sorry and that it was a joke!
They as a company are a joke, how about they gift to the needy not the greedy! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

NoseyNeb

Because she don’t like giving she only likes receiving 😏 her sons little family have only just moved into their first home, you’d like to think she’d help them out but I bet she don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
We know she likes receiving... a pork sword up Cadbury's alley, Jaysun confirmed that on sat night 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s a fucking bitch! No other way to put it really, deleting comments because someone dares to have an opinion, the lady wasn’t rude or trolling so why delete it?

Also, she buys all that shit two months before Christmas yet leaves her best friends birthday gift until the day before and let’s the bloody friend know what she’s getting by filming in that boutique.
She’s a fucking card that one!!!

Reactions: 19

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Her house is never tidy for more than a day, then bam shit everywhere if I was jason I'd be fuming coming home to all that crap everywhere she's a joke! Also she exaggerated about the depth of that cupboard didn't she haha

• Haha

Happydays2

It makes me really sad watching her story of all her Christmas decorations. She’s just said she has never used some of them. Why doesn’t she donate some to domestic abuse charities or something?!
It would really brighten someone’s day if they managed to decorate for their kids if they have just had to flee their home!

Maybeme

My tree was £30 😳

Perfect for me though. 6ft and pre lit which is all I wanted. I can’t see a big difference in Becky’s bare tree and mine!

£250 could feed my family for like 2 months

Becky should have just bought the cheapest tree you can find. She puts so much crap on it that you can’t see it anyway.
I've come off insta because all the people on about putting there tree up early,,, making me so sad at the moment and really depressed as I smashed my elbow in 2 places a few month's back and can't get into my loft to get my tree and decs down so no decorations for me this year 😢 also this will be my first time on my own as both my son's will be abroad working,,,,, on a plus tho I have found this amazing site called tattle.life that makes me smile no end when I come on it 😊, so thank you ladies and gentlemen

NoseyNeb

Sorry I've been on the quiet side, been in hospital with minimal poxy internet, I'm going to unblock Beggy to tell her she's a CUNT for dancing and prancing about to Band Aid and tell her to watch the fucking video on YouTube, then I'll absolutely be blocking the wizened old scrotum again. She has fucked me right off.

KLRDN

I'm fucking appalled at this. This is solid proof of how these influencers take advantage of the most vulnerable people in our society and it boils my piss. They can sit there in their gifted houses and pretend like it's not their fault but they are utter scum bags that only appeal to desperate low income families who aspire to be as chavvy as they are 😡😡😡😡

• Heart

Jambojambo

VIP Member
HA can you imagine the people of Felixstowe sitting down to watch the news “ere helen it’s that 12ft woman with the unicorn pyjama top from down’t pier” “oh Christ Martin look at state of that chocolate tree i mean diabetic cone”

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I must admit this got to me. It’s so disingenuous. My oldest daughter (16) has once broke off from her usual teenage angst and told me how proud she is of me (lost her Dad when she was little and I’ve always worked so bloody hard to provide for them all). I must admit it chokes me now to think of it. I carry so much guilt about not being around much and them having having to grow up and do so much for themselves from being so young.
So many of us are working so hard, missing out on our children and and/or struggling financially.........and this pair go on like this?? Proud of what ffs?!?! That your mum has bought you up to be a materialistic ‘woman baby’ reliant on freebies? Piss off now.
I’m in the same boat my daughter lost her dad too aged 7 she’s 13 now I’m so proud of how she’s handled everything, I gave up my job to be with her for the first year, but I had no choice had to go back to work, she’s had to grow up too fast and learn to do things that I should be doing for her it’s hard but it makes us stronger 💪

Beggy needs to realise how lucky she is instead of living in fairy land

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Queen of Christmas 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ remember last year when everyone got invited to a huge Christmas event (matalan or something) and she was fuming cos she hadn't been invited 😂😂
Can you also remember when she went to a doo with Kate and they couldn’t find beggys name on the guest list 😂😂😂

• Haha

HouseofQuiche

She’s just buying things in the sale for the sake of getting it cheap- she doesn’t NEED it. I cannot believe how much Christmas tat she has!!!

instasham13

Chatty Member
So Becky said in her stories today she got the glass baubles with the white stags inside in the sale AFTER Christmas last year. I call total BS on that one because you can see them on her tree from last year that was up before the 'after Christmas sales'.

Oh Beggy. You trumpet.

Here from today's stories. She says she got them fir 50p reduced from £4 in the xmas sale. Funny how they managed to make it onto your tree BEFORE Christmas Beggy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Zeus

Instagram should delete her page for all those bots she’s buying. Could you imagine her waking up to no page? She’d have a breakdown. Her whole life is for the gram, it’s obsessive and she couldn’t cope without it now