Beckyhomesweethome #11 Gifted this, swipe up for that, time to put up my Christmas tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping witch! No other way to put it really, deleting comments because someone dares to have an opinion, the lady wasn’t rude or trolling so why delete it?

Also, she buys all that tit two months before Christmas yet leaves her best friends birthday gift until the day before and let’s the bloody friend know what she’s getting by filming in that boutique.
She’s a bleeping card that one!!!

Reactions: 19
She’s a bleeping witch! No other way to put it really, deleting comments because someone dares to have an opinion, the lady wasn’t rude or trolling so why delete it?

Also, she buys all that tit two months before Christmas yet leaves her best friends birthday gift until the day before and let’s the bloody friend know what she’s getting by filming in that boutique.
She’s a bleeping card that one!!!
She’s getting the present from there so she can get it cheap 🙄 once again always grabbing never giving 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Just out of curiosity, you know when begs does a swipe up for xyz.... she obviously earns a percentage back through some kind of affiliate program? Does she have to do self assessment or tax return in any shape or form? I’d be really interested to know if she was paying the appropriate amount of tax as surely that’s a second income?

Reactions: 6
I can't see Mac and Phoebe wanting hand me down tit...
Anyone else noticed that Mac doesn't go round for weekly dinners now? And we'd know because Becky films everything...

Reactions: 11
Just out of curiosity, you know when begs does a swipe up for xyz.... she obviously earns a percentage back through some kind of affiliate program? Does she have to do self assessment or tax return in any shape or form? I’d be really interested to know if she was paying the appropriate amount of tax as surely that’s a second income?
If it is an affiliate link then yeah she will get a percentage and the rules state that she must put affiliate link on there. I reported her to hmrc a few weeks ago as she isn't declaring extra income, including being paid in gifts etc

Reactions: 3
Both full-time and part-time influencers need to register as self-employed with HMRC, and are entitled to a tax-free Personal Allowance of £11,850.

Just seen this online, I think the amount may have increased slightly since this was posted but yes she should be declaring it. Can’t see Beggy having the brain power to do that though!

Reactions: 4
I've only recently found this site and seen the odd comment about the donations she done a year or so ago, can anyone enlighten me as to what happened and why she isn't doing one again?

With regards to her tax you can earn up 12,500 tax free this year - baring in mind she’s employed so she probably comes close to this

then you can earn £1000 of income a like hobby income and off-set expenses or you could off set the trading allowance of £1000 so would result in nil - I think you can actually earn £2000 use the trading allowance of £1000 then have £1000 of “hobby income”

I think gifting is a massive grey area as it’s not really taxable profit but it kinda is! At work we don’t really have any insta influencers so I’m not 100% sure on being gifted stuff

I honeslty wouldn’t waste your time reporting her HMRC let people get away not paying thousands of tax cos they don’t have the resources to investigate.

I know the above as I’m assistant accountant for an accounts pratitce

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol doubt her kids would want it tbh
She will soon delete that comment . That’s just an excuse for not giving them to a charity , her kids won’t want the decorations . What a liar she is .
Really who keeps their old cheap baubles to pass down to their children .

Reactions: 5
As if she’s going to be giving that cheap tat to her kids, Mac and Phoebe never go near her so I can’t see them wanting it & Brooke blags things for free already so by the time she moves out she’ll be as grabby and as greedy as her mother.
Beggy doesn’t give things away because she’s a materialistic, greedy bleep. Simple and as straight forward as that really.

I've only recently found this site and seen the odd comment about the donations she done a year or so ago, can anyone enlighten me as to what happened and why she isn't doing one again?
From memory Beggy had been messaging a ‘friend’ on Instagram and admitted ‘borrowing’ money from what she had collected from her followers. I believe the ‘friend’ then tagged her in posts so it could all be seen. Once it all came to light Beggy said she wouldn’t be doing it again.

Does anyone else remember more?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As if she’s going to be giving that cheap tat to her kids, Mac and Phoebe never go near her so I can’t see them wanting it & Brooke blags things for free already so by the time she moves out she’ll be as grabby and as greedy as her mother.
Beggy doesn’t give things away because she’s a materialistic, greedy bleep. Simple and as straight forward as that really.

From memory Beggy had been messaging a ‘friend’ on Instagram and admitted ‘borrowing’ money from what she had collected from her followers. I believe the ‘friend’ then tagged her in posts so it could all be seen. Once it all came to light Beggy said she wouldn’t be doing it again.

Does anyone else remember more?
Wasn’t it something to do with purple teardrops? Or was it that she would always get involved in other people’s drama 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m pretty sure she was spreading the rumour

Reactions: 1
Can someone please clarify something for me as I’m new to Becky. Are those decorations all for her own personal use at home?? Is she a professional tree dresser (is that even a thing) as I’ve seen her say about ‘salon’ trees and stuff. I just can’t get over the sheer amount of stuff today just being for one house 😱🙈
She does a tree for the hairdressers that her daughter works at or for any friends who can't do their own tree cos they want the 'becky touch',last year I think she had a tree in every room and as soon as the day gas come and gone,those decs are down and put away and she is back buying more in the sales for the following year,it doesn't matter what her colour scheme is,if they are cheap and in the sale,she will buy them...

Reactions: 5
I also reported her a couple of weeks ago to HMRC and also a few months ago I did too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.