Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
711FD9D5-49A3-4865-9168-F2EE69151C5D.jpeg

Tbf this person isn’t being horrible asking this question, it’s what a lot of people are thinking .. including myself 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
“Just don’t get caught up with Christmas”
Is she for fucking real? She has been caught up, tied up in a knot and wrapped in baby pink chair sashes in Christmas! She is so patronising.

• Haha
This woman makes me angry. My husband works long hours on low pay, we just about make ends meet. We scrimp together just to find a pound for a bottle of milk. We can never afford new decorations, our tree was given to us 15 years ago but we made it pretty with kids homemade decorations, all of which we still have. We struggle with Christmas every year, every single penny we have spare goes on our girls yet this woman is just so wasteful. Although in the same breath, I think I'd rather have our sentimental decorations than any of her tat....

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
BEGGY YOU’RE A DISRESPECTFUL TWAT!!!

Put your fucking Ken Dodd teeth away and get to fucking bed you stupid old cunt!!

• Haha
  • Heart

diygirl40

VIP Member
Firstly beggy.... It is not a bargain if you don't need it. That's called wasting money on usess tat.

Secondly... You're not the fucking queen, you don't need a Christmas meal practice

Also...

Christmas is about spending time with loved ones and you should be more mindful that there may be followers who struggle around Christmas.

Prancing around to band aid song is actually disgusting and proves you are a vile human being. That song is about people struggling in the world, who barely have water to drink...and you're prancing around like a bitch without giving a thought to anyone else.

What happened to no Xmas decorations before jasons birthday? Your ugly wreath is already up taking up the whole wall, and your tat is lying everywhere. Wishing your own husbands birthday away so you can act like a pathetic child in a cluttered house. Having a cluttered house because you are trying to brag as well as disguise the fact you are trying to reclaim a childhood you never had. You need professional help.

Objects...materialistic things and having them around you is not love beggy, items cannot bring you true happiness and the sooner you realise that the better.

One day when you are older, yes older, you will look back and remember all the times you were too stuck into your phone instead of making memories. Like last night posting ugly Christmas trees because someone else has put theirs up, when you were at a family meal. One day your kids will tell you 'I remember when you first met Eliza, you were on your phone Instagramming'

I feel very sad for you beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

KLRDN

Eh is she really telling people not to get caught up in the hype of Christmas? Beggy have you seen your page? It's like a crack head lighting up a pipe whilst saying drugs are bad

Beggy you hypocritical mess

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
Got these from river island, I’ll never use them but they were only a quid!!!

Is she actually taking the piss? A quid times god knows how many, would go so far to a family on a low income whom don’t know how their gonna feed their kids this week never mind give them a Xmas. I swear if I ever met her I’d slap the wasteful selfish beggy bitch.

There she goes again blasting out bandaid she hasn’t a clue, listen to the words beggy!!!!

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I think that she has made herself ill from the adrenaline of putting her trees up.
I get like this, not about Christmas trees though 😂.
If I'm having a party at home for something or I'm planning something big, I can't sleep and get so anxious!

She is getting a buzz from all of these twats that need help putting a bauble on a tree, you can tell that she running off of adrenaline.

I have had to stop watching because that wreath is stressing me out.

Obviously she is having a party for him somewhere because she wouldn't have put all of that shit in the conservatory if they were having guests.
BEGGY CALM YOUR SHIT....MARY HASNT EVEN TOLD JOSEPH SHE IS PREGNANT YET!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Not one mention for the poor people who have had their homes & businesses destroyed due to those terrible floods, just disappointment that she won’t get a tacky present for Jason’s birthday in time.

She gives zero fucks about anyone but herself!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

bluey

VIP Member
So she’s not going to put the decs up before Jason’s special day. She’s just gonna get them all out and leave them all lying round the already cluttered mess of a house instead.
I’m sure Jason’s really pleased with that!!

Cock womble!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
“Hi, Is that Anglia News? I’m Beggy Evans and I made a celebration Christmas tree, do you want to film it?”

Fucking hell I’ve gone bright red for the woman. How embarrassing and cringe! She really does think she’s a celeb 🤭🤣
Fuck, I’m actually crying here 😂😂
She stuck some chocolates to a polystyrene tree and thinks it’s news worthy, you didn’t discover a cure for cancer Beggy. You fucking clown!

• Haha
  • Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Oh no, the bloody sweet tree is on tv!
Brooke is so proud! She’s pinned sweets to a polystyrene cone! What’s to be proud of???
I must admit this got to me. It’s so disingenuous. My oldest daughter (16) has once broke off from her usual teenage angst and told me how proud she is of me (lost her Dad when she was little and I’ve always worked so bloody hard to provide for them all). I must admit it chokes me now to think of it. I carry so much guilt about not being around much and them having having to grow up and do so much for themselves from being so young.
So many of us are working so hard, missing out on our children and and/or struggling financially.........and this pair go on like this?? Proud of what ffs?!?! That your mum has bought you up to be a materialistic ‘woman baby’ reliant on freebies? Piss off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Greedy beggy

#gifted a ballon machine for Jayson’s birthday when she isnt even having a party . I’m sure a 50 year old man will be thrilled having balloons to play with , lollipops and somewhere to stick his willie .

• Haha

Bebop88

She was never into Christmas it’s all for show and for instagram never ever in all the years I’ve known her and the houses I’ve been in of hers have I ever witnessed her decorating her house up like she does now , infact she was the complete opposite and a minimalist. The crap is not collected over the years it’s all modern shit stuff and she’s even more up in the loft. She must be in debt up to get eyeballs trying to get the insta fame it’s quite sad to watch really as she’s manic and seems to have a severe mental health issue that needs addressing,hopefully one day she will put that bloody phone down and realise that life isn’t about greed, she’s a felixstowe laughing stock with the bull crap she comes out with .!!

• Heart

Loopyl

Her decorations would look better cable tied to some fireworks, than her Christmas cringe fest

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
All I can say is there can’t be a hell of a lot happening in Felixstowe if this is their news I’d of thrown my remote at the telly

• Haha
Reactions: 20