Beckyhomesweethome #10 Busy gasbagging with Shelly, nothing but gin and breadcrumbs in her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t right before but she’s been worse since coming back from Vegas it’s like she’s been on a high and is frantically trying to replace that high
I’m a relatively new follower of Beggys and I did wonder if she was always this obsessive on insta and literally bouncing from one project to another. I guess that’s why she likes Xmas to last 4 months, what with the planning then bargain hunting for cheap decorations in Jan too. What then...does she book another holiday and shop for clothes for 8 months?

Reactions: 6
I’m a relatively new follower of Beggys and I did wonder if she was always this obsessive on insta and literally bouncing from one project to another. I guess that’s why she likes Xmas to last 4 months, what with the planning then bargain hunting for cheap decorations in Jan too. What then...does she book another holiday and shop for clothes for 8 months?
Pretty much, oh and redecorate every room in the house at least three times.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She wasn’t right before but she’s been worse since coming back from Vegas it’s like she’s been on a high and is frantically trying to replace that high
This is her to a T. Forever striving for an unsustainable high. Needing something to go ott for, a birthday, Christmas or a holiday to over prepare for, or a night out which she takes too far, or that buzz from spending that goes as soon as she gets home. It’s erratic and it’s a classic red flag for mental health issues

Reactions: 9
Sad thing is.... when she does move out she will have learnt from Becky just to expect freebies off of instagram. She will come to expect items to be gifted.
She really is a spoilt little girl.... I think that was proven with all the Vaygus gifts she got! There’s a lot of people who get less than that for a birthday or Christmas!!
Oh I must have missed what they bought Brooke back from Vegas 😮

Reactions: 1
It is very sad to see her in this state and I really cannot understand why her friends and family appear to do nothing.

Reactions: 7
Oh I must have missed what they bought Brooke back from Vegas 😮
A Tiffany necklace, 3 Michael Kor clutch bag/ purse, sweets and other bits...Ridiculous amounts as gifts from a holiday, what happened to a fridge magnet & a stick of rock 😭

All that and she still couldn’t paint her own room! Hard to believe the girl is 19 in December 👸🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg I sick of white paint

Here’s a suggestion, Beggy!
Tell your spoilt little princess to buy her own bleeping paint and do her own bedroom...

Job done!!!!
When my daughter was her age she always did her own decorating of her bedroom, Brookes a spoiled brat

Reactions: 5
It is very sad to see her in this state and I really cannot understand why her friends and family appear to do nothing.
Agreed, she looks so drawn and is manic (not in a good way). She needs help and rest and decent food and no alcohol or sugar and grammar lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve just seen this. How bizarre! She doesn’t look well at all since getting home.
I honestly think this lady is heading for a full breakdown. She is clearly unwell and its clear she is struggling with her ED.

I do feel sorry for her, and I am surprised that her family are not intervening...maybe they are behind the scenes who knows , but clearly she needs help.

She has so many followers who lick her arse so if she did come out and say the truth and say she has a problem, she would have so much support. I have had an ED and still struggle and I genuinely only have 1 friend and at the time I was recovering I didn't have any.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why has she posted the same pictures in her feed for the past few days? View attachment 50989
Instagram was playing up....I posted a pic Saturday and it ‘disappeared’....I thought it just didn’t post...this morning it’s appeared....so she’s just tried to upload that pic loads of different times - thinking it’s not worked....and today they’ve all finally showed up....this will happen with a lot of Instagram pages today...because I’ve seen a lot on Instagram saying their posts and not posting for days now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Instagram was playing up....I posted a pic Saturday and it ‘disappeared’....I thought it just didn’t post...this morning it’s appeared....so she’s just tried to upload that pic loads of different times - thinking it’s not worked....and today they’ve all finally showed up....this will happen with a lot of Instagram pages today...because I’ve seen a lot on Instagram saying their posts and not posting for days now 😂
Ah ok good to know! was thinking she was having some sort of breakdown - or just extra excited about her Xmas decorations.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly think this lady is heading for a full breakdown. She is clearly unwell and its clear she is struggling with her ED.

I do feel sorry for her, and I am surprised that her family are not intervening...maybe they are behind the scenes who knows , but clearly she needs help.

She has so many followers who lick her arse so if she did come out and say the truth and say she has a problem, she would have so much support. I have had an ED and still struggle and I genuinely only have 1 friend and at the time I was recovering I didn't have any.
I clocked the dinner with the lettuce. Isn't that a ED trait? Eat the lettuce first x

Plus she’s still in bed, I remember the days she’d be doing stories from 7:30 am! Surely she still can’t be jet lagged? Unless she’s up and trying to get sorted for her big ‘Brooke’s Bedroom Reveal’ after all, we all know she puts Instagram before anything or anyone else & this new ‘makeover’ will get her more likes & comments 🤷🏻‍♀️

In a rush to decorate Brooke’s room because of a FREE bed! I honestly don’t think I could sleep in a bed that I hadn’t paid for with my OWN money 🙄

In a rush to decorate Brooke’s room because of a FREE bed! I honestly don’t think I could sleep in a bed that I hadn’t paid for with my OWN money 🙄
And of course she chose king size!!!

Reactions: 12
So she’s had a free bed , free wallpaper ... do you pay for anything Becky or you just a bleeping beg. Your a joke go get some gifted free teeth you bleeping idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And there you go, a thousand pound free bed that wasn’t even needed! Did she not buy Brooke a new bed last year? Greedy and wasteful! So free wallpaper, free bed & was on the beg for a free carpet too!
The greed of these people knows no bounds does it!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.