Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greedy beggy

I think Jodie will find it hard to read the comments on here . Maybe we should type it like Becky so she can understand as she is probably down to her last 10 brain cells after watching Becky .

Hi Jodie , me wecome you tattle . Hope nice tim

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
I own a furniture company and I found tattle after I started getting messages from nobodies on IG to ‘gift’ or ‘work with them’ as they were moving / renovating etc
I was quite shocked at first to be honest
Never heard of such thing before! Basically begging!
But I thought some of other companies have done it, maybe I was missing out
So I started following people and companies and looking at comments and feedback and then found tattle

I still believe I am correct in what I originally thought
What a load of scrounging no shame show offs!

A year or so later after being on IG, we are not a huge account to be honest around 5k followers as I much prefer Facebook 60,000 plus likes ( it must be an age thing🤣) but I can assure you that I did not go round gifting or wanting to work with any of these kind of people
My other message box, of people that don’t follow me on IG, has around 25 messages a day, asking for stuff!
Not just £10 Pieces but lists of thousands of pounds!

I have not as yet seen one person that has begged that I wish to ‘work with’
All arseholes

I do delete most but the entitled twats that do my head in, do get a message stating that actually I do work with people in my local area, homeless people, people down on their luck or just need a hand up and I do sometimes put they need maybe a bed in their new flat after being on the streets more so than you’ll ever need yet another gifted bed as you have decorated!
And I do get abuse back.. which I think shows their true colours! Lol

It just amazes me still that people are so blatant with their begging!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Thread suggestion ;
Becky & Brooke both begging for freebies, Whilst Jason the leech gives us the heebie-jeebies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wow so she was so manic yesterday because of her Mum having her operation? Ok, so that justifies going and getting your nails done? Talking about your collaboration with a t shirt company? The swipe ups? And showing off Brooke’s bedroom? And Brooke begging for bedroom prints? Yeah, you both must have been beside yourselves with worry!

Also, seeing as you read here Beggy let me just add this...
Go back and read EVERY message on here on every last thread, not once have I or anyone else called your Mother or your Grandchild. If you read you’ll see that people ( us trolls) said how happy we were for Mac & Phoebe on the safe arrival of their baby & also how beautiful her name was. I for one would never tolerate anyone calling a newborn child, because that is bloody vile and unacceptable.
As for your Mum the only thing any of us have said is that 1) You put everything else before your sick Mum. 2) You hardly ever see her.
We have never ever said anything deragotary about her. Not ever!!!

So carry on reading here, carry on bullshitting, carry on attention seeking, carry on begging, carry on pretending to be someone you aren’t. Because I’ll tell you something Beggy, you’re worse than the lot of us put together because yes we may gossip about you but at least we don’t fucking LIE!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Name and Shame?
Recent ones...
Most days ex- Towie ‘stars’ , I have to google most
Harry who’s a make up artist at Harrods, I think he forgets that he messaged a few times before and not had a response, so keeps trying over and over
That bloke who was with that Steph woman in holly oaks, Jeremy he just moved into a new pad and ‘really likes my stuff’ but can’t be bothered to start the message with my name and make the message personal, they must spend all day copying and pasting the same message
One of Katie prices Ex’s, not sure if he made husband status or not, Alex, and from his wife, after ignoring her messages she then started messaging my eBay account!
Endless grey grey Home accounts, they all look the same
Some with 1000 or less followers and think they are god 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s a fucking greedy cunt! Sorry about the language but she is, she’d take anything handed to her. Her mood changes as soon as someone hands her a freebie, there is something mentally wrong with the woman!!!

And as for the bed, it’s as chavvy as fuck. Also why does an 18 year old girl living with her parents need a king size bed? If she wants to shack up with her boyfriend she should go and get her own place. Beggy let’s every guy that Brooke meets back in her house & her bed! Morals of an alley cat.

That is all 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cupocoffee

2k on gambling...that could have paid for her mums private treatment for removing the cancer quicker..dont you think beggy 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She got in touch with a seller on Instagram that she’s bought from on eBay and she told them ‘Who I am’

WTAF??!!! You’re a fucking nobody Beggy, you think you’re some kind of celebrity when in reality you live in a house hoarded with shit, you look like a good wash would do you the world of good and you’re an attention seeking fucking grot bag.

Just fuck right off, can’t be doing with her bollocks today, you greedy, begging CUNT!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinky1977

The wrinkly old perv husband just said

“Becky is going to give me bum sex tonight “

He’s a dirty creep - well done Begs - pure class 🤮

They actually turn my stomach. And she wonders why her son doesn’t want his baby plastered over this utter skanks page

• Sick
  • Wow
Anyone know if she’s back from Homebase yet? It’s just, she hasn’t let us know and I don’t feel like I can carry on with my day until she’s caught up with us beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 27

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Wow you are amazing I would love to be like this. Fair play to you it's such a great idea. X
As silly as it sounds I'm probably ott with money and saving. I had a mega bad time with an ex who was financially abusive and I went years without money or he would say I could have the money he'd left downstairs but I'd have to find it first and it would literally be pennies on the floor or he'd rip up a ten pound note and leave bits in different places. When I got out of there, and even now, I sti find it hard to spend because I'm scared to be without and I had to have a reason. At one point I had envelopes for everything so I could see it was OK to buy a book from the Charity shop or a pair of shoes or food for the food shopping that fell outside of the meal plan!

So when people comment with a puking face about what I've spent on Christmas decorations this year, it does trigger me back to that I shouldn't be spending and I should be handing my money over again but I also know that I worked hard for that £500, that no one in the family has gone without, that I can afford it and I have no debt and the decorations will be used for many years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jambojambo

VIP Member
So she’s just said she shows people what’s in the shops incase they don’t have them shops eh what’s the fucking point in showing them then 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Luce0331

VIP Member
‘I won’t be sharing my mum on here anymore’
Then goes on to share a picture of her immediately after 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24

diygirl40

VIP Member
Her bed post has made me sick.

I am saving , scrimping and saving in order to get myself a new bed. I haven't had a new bed frame for 20 years and my mattress is 2 years old but now I need an orthopedic one as in the last 2 years ive developed health issues.

People like beggy make me sick because they do not appreciate anything, they just expect to be given free stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 24