Beckyhomesweethome #10 Busy gasbagging with Shelly, nothing but gin and breadcrumbs in her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine had 21 but I’m not really fussed about it all ...if you’re going to make a new thread then take the time to look through ....ive done it before where I missed one with the most votes and the person wasn’t a happy bunny with me

Reactions: 7
Mine had 21 but I’m not really fussed about it all ...if you’re going to make a new thread then take the time to look through ....ive done it before where I missed one with the most votes and the person wasn’t a happy bunny with me
Haha I’m not bothered either 😂 why are some people so precious about things as silly? I wouldn’t have a clue how to make a new thread so hats off to anyone that keeps the convo going!!

Reactions: 9
Agreed, I see now why so few start one ... it's quite a minefield and I'm only here for the gossip!

Reactions: 8
I have no idea how many likes my suggestion had and it really doesn't matter, as long as we have somewhere we can continue to gossip and have a giggle 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know if she’s back from Homebase yet? It’s just, she hasn’t let us know and I don’t feel like I can carry on with my day until she’s caught up with us beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I sick of white paint

Here’s a suggestion, Beggy!
Tell your spoilt little princess to buy her own bleeping paint and do her own bedroom...

Job done!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg I sick of white paint

Here’s a suggestion, Beggy!
Tell your spoilt little princess to buy her own bleeping paint and do her own bedroom...

Job done!!!!
Exactly spoilt little witch could have done it herself while beggie was in los veygus, or at least done something except take selfies haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I sick of Beggy
We all sick of Beggy 🤮🤢🤮🤢 bore of Beggy we are bored of you. It’s just Beggy on repeat. Same old same old Just remember lots of people don’t have the cash and can’t afford Christmas tat like you. Or gifted glittery tat . Why not donate it.? Come on Beggy. Donate . Make some kids Christmas hey. Make a child smile this Christmas I know I am.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.