Beckyhomesweethome #10 Busy gasbagging with Shelly, nothing but gin and breadcrumbs in her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably Brooke expecting, because she doesn't seem to have educated her kids about contraception when in a new relationship.
I wondered that too. Couldn’t tell on Brookes post if she was hiding her belly or showing off her MK bag. Classy though with the loo in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s really quite sad how addicted to insta Beggy actually is.
Her story this morning, she’d not even opened her eyes properly but first things first, must make an insta story 😬🙈

Reactions: 8
That isn't tea, it's milky water!
The way Beggy goes on about her need for a decent cuppa tea, I expected her to have a nice strong brew, not this dirty dish water! 🤮😂
Looks like cats piss! I love a strong cuppa. She may as well just drink hot milk 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
She has gone quiet maybe her so called friends drop kicked her over the fence for producing them a cup of piss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Thank you for coming help me"

Can someone gift this woman a dictionary or grammar lessons #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So what has Brooke contributed to the decorating of her room apart from peeling some wallpaper off 🤔

Reactions: 3
Arrgghh the way she pokes that chicken about just leave the fucker to cook ffs 😫

Reactions: 7
What the duck was that she ate. Looks like she's used a tiny bowl and had half full of lettuce. Ffs

Reactions: 5
Was that chicken? And rice?
I’m flabbergasted beyond belief...
I didn’t think she ate anything other than garlic mushrooms ( without the mushrooms 🤦🏻‍♀️) potato gratin & Kung Po ( sieved)

Bet that tiny bowl was the first and only thing she’s eaten today, I seriously don’t know how she manages to function!

I’d have scoffed that amount as I was cooking then had my dinner 😂

• Haha
I wonder if she's been told from the company reported to hmrc (can't remember the name) that people have cottoned on to the scam.

Beggs is getting worse

Reactions: 7
Can anyone translate this..... what the hell is from from????!!!

🙈🙈🙈
Screenshot_20191021-205710_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She wasn’t right before but she’s been worse since coming back from Vegas it’s like she’s been on a high and is frantically trying to replace that high

Reactions: 10
And now Becky the best thing you can buy is a English book for 4 year olds

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.