Becky Reynolds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get her obsession with expensive make up either. She may as well have a face full of Collection 2000, the way she smears it on

Reactions: 12
I just don't get her obsession with expensive make up either. She may as well have a face full of Collection 2000, the way she smears it on
I don’t get why she always looks like a satsuma? Every single ‘look’ is identical 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's googled 'good make up for ginger hair' and seen a lot of these reddish, russet kind of tones. I just don't understand how, if you're going to spend that kind of money on make up - why not go into the store and book a consultation? Most are free offset the cost of a few purchases. She'd learn how to actually apply it. Or does she really think this is what she looks like?

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 15.26.30.png
4004488c45cae68aedcd824b307e8e37.jpg

Reactions: 4
IMG_1895.png

No, Becky…how about some ACTUAL green food to give you ACTUAL vitamins to make you feel better?
---
I think she's googled 'good make up for ginger hair' and seen a lot of these reddish, russet kind of tones. I just don't understand how, if you're going to spend that kind of money on make up - why not go into the store and book a consultation? Most are free offset the cost of a few purchases. She'd learn how to actually apply it. Or does she really think this is what she looks like?

View attachment 2691318View attachment 2691319
Yeah, but these are done well…

I have very fair skin, probably even lighter than Becky and I don’t go near oranges or very warm tones they just look ridiculous on fair skin. She seems more focused on having an excessive collection of luxury makeup than it actually looking good on her face (which is the whole point Becky, no one knows you’re wearing Gucci blush)

Reactions: 6

Even these the tones are cooler than she wears,
The oranges and browns she picks just look muddy.

I'm not really a fan of makeup rules - Make up should be fun, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, but she seems to always pick the wrong shades for her.
Or copies someone else, ignoring their skin tone is complete different

Reactions: 5
I have very fair skin, probably even lighter than Becky and I don’t go near oranges or very warm tones they just look ridiculous on fair skin. She seems more focused on having an excessive collection of luxury makeup than it actually looking good on her face (which is the whole point Becky, no one knows you’re wearing Gucci blush)
Thats exactly what it is, she cares more about the packaging and the buzz of buying it than what it actually does for her. I noticed on one of her videos, that someone pointed out that she wasn't using a face serum correctly, and she ignored them

Reactions: 7
I'm a one-look woman myself (mainly because I lack the skills to do anything else - and same, I'm very fair skinned). I think you're right. I have one make up bag, with the products I use. I replace them when they run out. I don't buy palettes of colours because... I'm just not going to use them.
---
Too old for hangovers now, but a Pot noodle, cola and paracetamol used to be my tried tested and approved hangover cure so she might be into something 😂
Lucozade and digestives for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I'm a one-look woman myself (mainly because I lack the skills to do anything else - and same, I'm very fair skinned). I think you're right. I have one make up bag, with the products I use. I replace them when they run out. I don't buy palettes of colours because... I'm just not going to use them.
---

Lucozade and digestives for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Too old for hangovers now, but a Pot noodle, cola and paracetamol used to be my tried tested and approved hangover cure so she might be into something 😂
I’m a salt and vinegar crisps gal (green, to be fair) but she’s not hungover…she’s sick

Reactions: 1
It doesn't matter if she chose exactly the right shades of make up, she's tit at applying it. Her blush looks like orange go faster stripes and her eyeshadow is slapped on like she's icing a cake.

Reactions: 7
Green food for her is a green pot noodle 🤣🤣 god she’s an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every make up pallet she buys seems to be exactly the same, don’t know why she bothers.

Jeez, I've just looked at the fake profile. If the comments are anything to go by then Little JP has got competition. There are lots of people ready to take his place.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.