Becky Reynolds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still schilling last weeks' Bloomchic wiff a new reel...sending messages to JP wiff the music choice 🤣🤣🤣 defo holding out for somefink that's never gonna happen.
That jumper + skirt + hideous slipper combination looks like the kind of get up I wear when I put the bin out at 11pm and hope my neighbours don't see me...

The music choice made me chuckle. More chance of hell freezing over than that stingy slug whipping out a ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The delusion on her dress size is strong in her latest video. Don’t understand how any of her followers don’t call her out on it. If she’s a size 24 then I’m a polka dot unicorn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The delusion on her dress size is strong in her latest video. Don’t understand how any of her followers don’t call her out on it. If she’s a size 24 then I’m a polka dot unicorn
I've just started the vlog but the first dress is a size 28 and snug yet she's tugging at the fabric saying she should have got a 26, she's noticeably bigger than a year ago when she was struggling to squeeze into 24's so how can she still think that's her size? Just wear the right size and own it.

Reactions: 8
I've just started the vlog but the first dress is a size 28 and snug yet she's tugging at the fabric saying she should have got a 26, she's noticeably bigger than a year ago when she was struggling to squeeze into 24's so how can she still think that's her size? Just wear the right size and own it.
She's huge. I've been catching up on her previous vlogs and she gets bigger by the "munfth"

• Haha
I literally just started the video, she looks so much bigger in the intro it’s shocking

Reactions: 5
Today vs. three years ago. It's not just that she's considerably bigger, it's that she has stopped bothering with brushing her hair, her make up has gotten worse, etc. She just seems like a woman who has given up on life.

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 20.46.00.png
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 20.45.55.png

• Wow
I wonder what triggered her to put so much weight on so quickly. She was a slim emo teen in that pic she shared, then seemed to rapidly gain year by year

Reactions: 6
God know ls how she’s got 20k subs. Her channel is all about plus sized fashion and beauty and she gets both of those so wrong every time! The clothes do her no favours at all and the make up resembles Aunt Sally (from Worzel Gummage!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today vs. three years ago. It's not just that she's considerably bigger, it's that she has stopped bothering with brushing her hair, her make up has gotten worse, etc. She just seems like a woman who has given up on life.

View attachment 2698951View attachment 2698952
I think day to day life has gotten genuinely difficult for her as she’s gotten bigger and it’s showing in her appearance - not just her size but her hygiene/clothing style. She can’t even even get through a full sentence in her videos without getting out of breath in todays video or do up buttons or waist ties properly if they’re round the back

• Sad
Every time she squats in that dress, she’s definitely letting one out 💨

Comparing that dress to versace hashha

• Haha
  • Sick
I wonder what triggered her to put so much weight on so quickly. She was a slim emo teen in that pic she shared, then seemed to rapidly gain year by year
I think indulgent parents probably gave her a taste for bad food, and then living independently (first at uni, then now) meant nobody was around to stop her constantly eating rubbish. It's the ability to eat in private that probably lead to her weight ballooning - she said in that 'about me' vlog that she didn't have a good time at uni, so she probably started emotionally eating then and just never stopped.

Reactions: 4
At the very small chance of outing myself to someone who might know this about me IRL, but as a child my mum used to buy multipacks of sweets and used to sell them back to my brother and I. This was in the 80s and meant in many ways, we never had sweets on tap cos if we'd spent our pocket money, we couldn't buy sweets. The result however was that as soon as I got a job at 16, I spent most of my money on sweets. I'm now in my 50s and still have a huge issue around chocolate and sweets. Not sure where I'm going with this 🤣 but I can trace where my sugar addiction started, so I reckon uni could have been her trigger, or the opposite of my situation, in that she was given too many opportunities as a chil, which has gone into adulthood.

Thanks for attending my TED talk/therapy session 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At the very small chance of outing myself to someone who might know this about me IRL, but as a child my mum used to buy multipacks of sweets and used to sell them back to my brother and I. This was in the 80s and meant in many ways, we never had sweets on tap cos if we'd spent our pocket money, we couldn't buy sweets. The result however was that as soon as I got a job at 16, I spent most of my money on sweets. I'm now in my 50s and still have a huge issue around chocolate and sweets. Not sure where I'm going with this 🤣 but I can trace where my sugar addiction started, so I reckon uni could have been her trigger, or the opposite of my situation, in that she was given too many opportunities as a chil, which has gone into adulthood.

Thanks for attending my TED talk/therapy session 🤣
I'm the same. If I had done well at school or did a big chore etc etc, my mum would let me have a cup of tea with a lump of sugar in it. If I was reallyyyy good (rare for me), I'd get two or three lumps. I still have a taste for it now and associate it with good memories, so it's stuck. Thank god for sweeteners.

I literally just started the video, she looks so much bigger in the intro it’s shocking
I took a screenshot as I thought exactly the same thing.
She is no more a size 24 than the man in the moon.
And yet another insight into her dodgy personal hygiene... how many times did she talk about sweating in man-made materials 🤢
Also definitely bigging up Valentine's Day.... someone's in for a nasty surprise when little JP doesn't live up to expectations (again)

Attachments

I took a screenshot as I thought exactly the same thing.
She is no more a size 24 than the man in the moon.
And yet another insight into her dodgy personal hygiene... how many times did she talk about sweating in man-made materials 🤢
Also definitely bigging up Valentine's Day.... someone's in for a nasty surprise when little JP doesn't live up to expectations (again)
I found her comment about a really strong deodorant a bit weird. Like, maybe you do sweat more in man made material but fresh sweat doesn't smell. Either she meant antiperspirant or she doesn't wash often enough.

So wait, it doesn't matter what the label says, and if you want something baggy, you should size up. You learn sumfink every day huh!

• Haha
I think indulgent parents probably gave her a taste for bad food, and then living independently (first at uni, then now) meant nobody was around to stop her constantly eating rubbish. It's the ability to eat in private that probably lead to her weight ballooning - she said in that 'about me' vlog that she didn't have a good time at uni, so she probably started emotionally eating then and just never stopped.
agree with this completely! When I first moved out of home I realised I could just buy what wanted at the shops (crisps, mini doughnuts and chicken kievs) so bought those things everyday and there was no one around to notice or make me question it. Went up 2 dress sizes in 6 months and felt tit!

Becky living alone probably is a big contributing factor to her weight gain. I wonder why she doesn’t do hello fresh more? Great for singles as makes dinner and lunch leftovers,great for portioning too

She's completely in denial. But if she's happy as she is, that's up to her. I'd be worried if I was struggling to catch my breath just by talking at her age though

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.