Becky Reynolds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep down I think she knows that JP is just not into her, so coupled with clinging on to having a boyfriend of any kind, and terrified of how much work it will be to dig herself out of this weight issue hole, she just eats her feelings even more. Millions of numpties think people with weight issues like Becky should just eat less and exercise, but it’s always a much bigger issue that needs to be solved before the weight can let go. There would be hardly any obese people if thats all they had to do in their lives. It’s a bit like telling chronically depressed people to go for a walk and phone a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Deep down I think she knows that JP is just not into her, so coupled with clinging on to having a boyfriend of any kind, and terrified of how much work it will be to dig herself out of this weight issue hole, she just eats her feelings even more. Millions of numpties think people with weight issues like Becky should just eat less and exercise, but it’s always a much bigger issue that needs to be solved before the weight can let go. There would be hardly any obese people if thats all they had to do in their lives. It’s a bit like telling chronically depressed people to go for a walk and phone a friend.
Can you imagine her taking advice and admitting she needs help though? Anyone trying to help her or give her home truths would be brushed off. She can barely tolerate her own father, she all but rolls her eyes when he speaks. She thinks she's the tit and never wrong I'd guess, because her mother has put her on a pedestal and enabled her in every way

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her taking advice and admitting she needs help though? Anyone trying to help her or give her home truths would be brushed off. She can barely tolerate her own father, she all but rolls her eyes when he speaks. She thinks she's the tit and never wrong I'd guess, because her mother has put her on a pedestal and enabled her in every way
Nope. She’s definitely not ready to face it or hear people. But it’s not like she has no idea how bad she is. She has to deal with moving that body daily and knows it’s in a tit place. That doesn‘t make her an evil person or some kind of deviant. She just needs to grow up, or maybe she never will. People rip her apart for being confident (it’s all an act), but they’d also rip her apart if her videos were full of complaining and whining about how tit everything is. Honestly not defending her here, and she really should pull her head out of the sand and deal with herself offline. But no nagging or advice is going to change her. She has to dig deep and find that place herself. She’s never going to dump JP, so until he is out of the picture she will sadly continue to sabotage herself. And yes, no doubt there will be further sabotage after he dumps her. She’s is a serious mess mentally and physically.

Reactions: 10
Amazing, thanks for the write-up! She should read here, even if it’s just for lessons on how to write. Does JP stand for ‘Jean Paul’?

Another one who thinks they're a successful bossbabe because they have a job (she’s a copywriter, but tit at that, doesn’t even have secondary school level grammar skills).

If she was my daughter I would be so disappointed. Dunno what’s bigger - her ego or that big fat pad growing underneath her face.

View attachment 2653079
She reminds me of a obese vlogger from USA called " Pink Fairy"

Reactions: 2
Nope. She’s definitely not ready to face it or hear people. But it’s not like she has no idea how bad she is. She has to deal with moving that body daily and knows it’s in a tit place. That doesn‘t make her an evil person or some kind of deviant. She just needs to grow up, or maybe she never will. People rip her apart for being confident (it’s all an act), but they’d also rip her apart if her videos were full of complaining and whining about how tit everything is. Honestly not defending her here, and she really should pull her head out of the sand and deal with herself offline. But no nagging or advice is going to change her. She has to dig deep and find that place herself. She’s never going to dump JP, so until he is out of the picture she will sadly continue to sabotage herself. And yes, no doubt there will be further sabotage after he dumps her. She’s is a serious mess mentally and physically.
There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance. I think she's on the arrogant side myself.

She's allowed to be obese, no one is saying or suggesting she's evil for that. But if she's going to put herself on YouTube, prancing around in swimwear, practically needing oxygen, it's going to attract comments I guess. She seems more than happy to be eating herself to death because it's providing her with content. I find that really grim. There's better ways to to validate yourself and get attention, than pretending it's OK to gain dress sizes by the month, or put up with a tit boyfriend.

Her so-called boyfriend is a total waster. No one deserves to be given the run around. But again, she's arrogant enough to ignore the obvious signs and stick up for him and not see the truth.

She doesn't seem to mix with many people. I think she's hard work IRL from what I've seen

Reactions: 11
Becky living alone probably is a big contributing factor to her weight gain. I wonder why she doesn’t do hello fresh more? Great for singles as makes dinner and lunch leftovers,great for portioning too
I think it's partly boredom. She has no hobbies or friends, and seems to work from home 90% of the time. With so little on her plate (no kids, care, etc), I imagine snacking is just something to do. I think that's why, despite really not making much of an effort with her videos, she hasn't given up on YouTube - she literally has nothing else.

Reactions: 9
There's a thin line between confidence and arrogance. I think she's on the arrogant side myself.

She's allowed to be obese, no one is saying or suggesting she's evil for that. But if she's going to put herself on YouTube, prancing around in swimwear, practically needing oxygen, it's going to attract comments I guess. She seems more than happy to be eating herself to death because it's providing her with content. I find that really grim. There's better ways to to validate yourself and get attention, than pretending it's OK to gain dress sizes by the month, or put up with a tit boyfriend.

Her so-called boyfriend is a total waster. No one deserves to be given the run around. But again, she's arrogant enough to ignore the obvious signs and stick up for him and not see the truth.

She doesn't seem to mix with many people. I think she's hard work IRL from what I've seen
Totally agree! I don’t think she’s confident at all, and yes, the arrogance is the refusal to face the realities of how much of a mess her life is. Have no idea if she’ll ever dig herself out of it, but I doubt she will while desperately clinging to that bloke.

Reactions: 7
she has that one friend, Han, who she has latched onto, calls her BFF, buys her gifts and works with her. I dont think she has ever had a solid network of friends.

It’s weird to me they work as a duo for another company as salaried employees, even though their roles are very different (han is a graphic designer, bec is a copywriter). That’s gotta work against them, beck dragging down the quality of work. So if one gets fired do they both?

How they get even get employed with this bio ahahha
IMG_4370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Talking of Hello Fresh, does anyone find their portions quite large? We tried it ages ago to rein in our laziness and take outs, so we imagined the portions would be a whole lot smaller than what we were eating at that time. We found the HF portion size would give people the idea that they can eat way more than they actually need.

Reactions: 2
Nope. She’s definitely not ready to face it or hear people. But it’s not like she has no idea how bad she is. She has to deal with moving that body daily and knows it’s in a tit place.
Everything you've said is 100% right imo. You've got her psychology spot on.

I hope she changes soon. She might have wasted her twenties in a loveless relationship with a slimy fool, and no social life or real achievements to show for herself, but she's got the whole of her thirties - if she changes now. I hope she doesn't look back at the thousands of £s she's spent on designer bags and think 'god, I could have had weight loss surgery and turned my life around years ago. I could have hired a personal trainer, I could have got a diet coach - I could have simply not wasted my life.'

That's my issue with her, honestly. If she was struggling to make ends meet and living off what she could afford, I'd really feel for her. Dieting is so, so hard alone and with so much to lose - it must feel like a mountain. But we all reach points in our life where we have to make really hard choices about whether we choose instant gratification or an investment in our future, and she continues to indulge herself in materialistic purchases. I hope she realises the life she wants is out there waiting, but she's got to take some proactive steps to reach it.

• Heart
Talking of Hello Fresh, does anyone find their portions quite large? We tried it ages ago to rein in our laziness and take outs, so we imagined the portions would be a whole lot smaller than what we were eating at that time. We found the HF portion size would give people the idea that they can eat way more than they actually need.
I found them to be quite generous, I was surprised. When it is all in packets, it doesn't look much until it is dished up. I did try some of the calorie controlled recipes and they were OK

Reactions: 3
she has that one friend, Han, who she has latched onto, calls her BFF, buys her gifts and works with her. I dont think she has ever had a solid network of friends.

It’s weird to me they work as a duo for another company as salaried employees, even though their roles are very different (han is a graphic designer, bec is a copywriter). That’s gotta work against them, beck dragging down the quality of work. So if one gets fired do they both?

How they get even get employed with this bio ahahha
View attachment 2700727
I always found this a bit odd, is this a common thing? I don’t work in the field so I’m not really sure but surely it would be easier to find work and further their careers separately

Talking of Hello Fresh, does anyone find their portions quite large?
tried hello fresh once (not via any influencer affiliate links) and did not love it. Really like Gousto however, find the portions a good size and the perfect amount without any leftovers. Guess it depends on what dishes you choose though!

Reactions: 6
I always found this a bit odd, is this a common thing? I don’t work in the field so I’m not really sure but surely it would be easier to find work and further their careers separately
It makes zero sense. Never seen it before. Sometimes you work in the same circles so refer people. Or if they were freelance doing contracts for small business, sure. I assume theyre paid separately.

I think Becky just couldnt believe she found a friend so made it into this. Han committed more to her than JP 🤣
Honestly they both seem a bit weird

It makes zero sense. Never seen it before. Sometimes you work in the same circles so refer people. Or if they were freelance doing contracts for small business, sure. I assume theyre paid separately.

I think Becky just couldnt believe she found a friend so made it into this. Han committed more to her than JP 🤣
Honestly they both seem a bit weird
It would drive me mad having to run absolutely everything by each other it’s like a glorified uni project or something. All I can imagine is the two of them with their desks pushed together like they’re in primary school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My son and his girlfriend have boxes for 2 and they usually have leftovers for at least one lunch the next day. And my son can eat for England 🤣

I self-admittedly know very little about advertising (@Tabitha, your posts are enlightening) - but I think it says a lot that in her video about how she singlehandedly fed every orphan in Africa by designing the Very Christmas flamingo, she barely mentioned Han.

I also wonder what Han thinks of the videos - google 'Becky Reynolds' and this Tattle thread is high up on the search. Does she worry it would have a negative effect on recruitment, with her 'notoriety' for lack of a better word?

I self-admittedly know very little about advertising (@Tabitha, your posts are enlightening) - but I think it says a lot that in her video about how she singlehandedly fed every orphan in Africa by designing the Very Christmas flamingo, she barely mentioned Han.

I also wonder what Han thinks of the videos - google 'Becky Reynolds' and this Tattle thread is high up on the search. Does she worry it would have a negative effect on recruitment, with her 'notoriety' for lack of a better word?
Is this the very same flamingo she singlehandedly decided to name after her SIL that she rarely sees as they've chosen to live hundreds of mile away.

This is what I mean, she's so arrogant and self obsessed. If you love your friends you want to share any success and praise them, not try and take all the credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.