Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Thank you @didisaythatoutloudoops for the new fred title!

First new thread since January, and since we’re halfway through the year, here’s some of our plus size babe’s best looks so far

40F92A41-B05F-4F71-8E1B-44B6E0193458.jpeg
4F7AB00D-D61F-43EE-B9CD-8F654E3A60DA.jpeg
077E9E56-BC1C-4904-8DFB-31A3414BC5B3.jpeg

Quick recap
- Despite promoting Wild deodrant, she’s done 21 cheap clothing hauls in just 6 months. That’s almost one every week.
- H&M moved their plus size range into their general range. Instead of using the size filter, Becky complained that H&M hate fat people. #logic
- Becky still believes she’s a highflying media babe, taking credit for her workplace winning more bullshit awards.
- Becky and Jean Paul Goatyhair went to Magaluf. Walking down a hill was too much for her so they got a shuttle and she demanded lunch the second they made it.
- Becky’s health is clearly more and more problematic as she struggles to breathe when trying on clothes or opening and lifting light objects.
- JP still hasn’t put a ring on it, or even a lasso.

Old fred

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
cdn.instanavigation.com.jpeg

I've consulted the expert of the household (daughter, Becky's age) for her opinion on this bizarre Instagram story and this is it:

'It's always the same thing when people do stories with just a guy's arms or hands or fingers with two drinks. It's a really sad way of trying to show your friends you're dating someone who is actually too ashamed or disinterested to be shown in public with you. It's absolutely delusional and gives off desperate 'look I've got male attention' vibes. It would be sad after 6 months of dating, it's 100% cringe after 6 years.'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @didisaythatoutloudoops for the new fred title!

First new thread since January, and since we’re halfway through the year, here’s some of our plus size babe’s best looks so far

View attachment 2994466View attachment 2994467View attachment 2994469
Quick recap
- Despite promoting Wild deodrant, she’s done 21 cheap clothing hauls in just 6 months. That’s almost one every week.
- H&M moved their plus size range into their general range. Instead of using the size filter, Becky complained that H&M hate fat people. #logic
- Becky still believes she’s a highflying media babe, taking credit for her workplace winning more bullshit awards.
- Becky and Jean Paul Goatyhair went to Magaluf. Walking down a hill was too much for her so they got a shuttle and she demanded lunch the second they made it.
- Becky’s health is clearly more and more problematic as she struggles to breathe when trying on clothes or opening and lifting light objects.
- JP still hasn’t put a ring on it, or even a lasso.

Old fred
Hilarious recap... Jean Paul Goatyhair and the lasso reference have just about done me in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She said she paid on her “credit card”. She must have such a high limit on that.
Like you said, they look down on people whilst she puts a hideous bag on her credit card. They want to be brutal snobs but god forbid anyone repeats that attitude back to them. The bottom line is you can't be look down on others and look as rough and unkempt as they do.

I don't care whether she puts her belongings in an Aldi bag for life, but I'm not someone who judges on appearances, just on behaviour. The people she is trying to impress with these purchases will not look past her awful teeth, orange make up, 16 chins, balding hair she's too big to actually brush and her simply colossal size. That's just the truth about how snobs will perceive her, and she needs to accept that if she wants to hang out with those kinds of quite frankly horrible people, that's what they're going to think.

And I have nothing to say about this video, but I have a question for JP. Are the pervert trench coats and bags of beef jerky really worth witnessing this stomping around your home?

Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 20.17.56.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Tabitha

VIP Member
DD04786C-BCD8-46A9-A6FA-2A07924CD218.jpeg

---
Well we all know she doesnt shave and that’s what she looks like 🤣
IMG_1014.jpeg
Looks like a condom!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Only 1min into her new Cannes vlog and she goes

Yes, Becky, i’m sure there’s someone from all 195 countries on Earth at Cannes.
The starving, malnourished North Korean marketing team staring at Becky's mountainous frame like 👁👄👁

---

Ok, finished watching and it's just a vlog of excuses. I'm out of breath because of the air conditioning (?). I'm out of breath because it was an 'intense' day. It's totally normal to get an uber from one side of the beach to the other - and an Uber back. It's normal to entirely sweat off make up at 26C. And of course anything she puts on she could have sized down in guys!!!

And it annoys me that she's not just physically lazy, she's got absolutely no work ethic about her either - she gets sent a load of free make up and can't even be bothered to read the packaging or learn the name before recording. She's a slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He's got a cheek being ashamed of her , he's hardly God's gift himself

She definitely had a bitch fit about him coming over to visit her for a change the other "munfth" or we'd have heard a lot more in the vlogs about her "organising" the house.... then low and behold he'd been in the UK and they had been shopping....

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Surely this revolting lump of lard should be more concerned about the GASPING for breath between sentences than spending (at daddies expense I’m sure) over £1,000 on one of the most disgusting dated bags I’ve ever seen 😂
Fuck!! She just bought the £2k Dior bag last month. No way does her salary cover a luxury bag per month as well as a mortgage.

That bag looks like a poor decision - it’s going to get so dirty so easily, especially in her puffy paws. And the material does not look like it’ll wear well. It’s not an investment piece. Spill one thing on it and it’s done. Idiot.

Holy fukerrolly as we'd say in my house 🤯😱
What the AF was that? Surely someone's trolling her by sending her shapewear.
Favourite quote from the hot girlfriend... 'at the end of the day I'm a big girl so it's not going to shrink me to oblivion' 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂
The fact that she's sweated off most of her makeup is just chef's kiss 💋 from the beauty guru.
Think this one might just have pushed me over the edge... shouldn't really have watched before going to bed... stuff of nightmares 😬

Attachments

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she thinks the fact the size 26 dress was too tight and she needed a 28 was "cray cray" get a bloody reality check Becky you're expanding by the season and totally need at least a 28, admit it, own it and stop trying to pour yourself into sizes that are clearly too small hun, don't be fick ;)

• Haha
She's flexing she's in Cannes...
Proof she actually owns a pair of shoes, albeit fake lace up slip ons.
So JP was forced to see her due to the fact she was near him for work.
She's got such a smug, smarmy face. She could have the body of a supermodel and she'd never look like an appealing person - she's just got a real sneer.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She says 12.5k steps is ‘a lot of steps’. No it isn’t. You’re supposed to do at least 10k a day anyway. Just shows how little she moves her carcass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I noticed that Trina has commented on the TikTok of the new Valentino bag saying it’s a beauty. It’s not, it’s bloody hideous. However, I feel like we will see a ramping up of designer purchases (albeit at outlet or “special” prices) because Becky is desperately unhappy with herself and her life and the temporary high of buying a bag many people can’t afford, even on credit, is the only good thing she has. I agree with the previous poster who says that wearing these expensive brands when you’re a mess in general just makes them look fake. And I’d have put this Valentino as a TKMaxx item any day of the week.

MsMisfit

Mummy Wend broke a rib trying on Trinny and Susannah shapewear! 😂😂 Maybe the endless money came from the compensation she got. Fat twat!

• Haha
  • Wow