Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yenta

Oh my life!!! I haven’t watched her in ages!! It’s really shocking and sad she hasn’t made just one small effort towards a healthier lifestyle! 😔 and worse still her parents seem to enable her!!! If this was me, my Mum and Dad would’ve initiated a healthier lifestyle with me by now. Isn’t she and her parents concerned about early onset illnesses which seem to be on the increase with younger people???

Reactions: 5

zebby

VIP Member
Thanks to Ivy City Co and YesStyle for sending me over some goodies to try.

Ermmm, shouldn't that be marked #ad or do the rules not apply if you're Becky? Maybe Mummy Wend has had a word with the ASA.

Getting ready at 10.30am - yeah, sure. Not in the real world.

12.5k steps. You need to get a dog Becky, it would do you the world of good, help you keep in shape (!) and make 12.5k step days the norm.

A room tour of an Air BnB in a place I'm not planning on going to ever. Looking forward to that.

That dress :oops:

I’ve just watched the Home Bargains haul from a 2 weeks ago and wow. She was trying to explain what matcha is and then went on to say she gets it from Starbucks because they mix it with sugary syrup 🙄 so you don’t like matcha Becky hun, just sugar 😂 also can tell she’s off to see little JP soon buying him snacks!

You need to get a dog Becky, it would do you the world of good, help you keep in shape (!) and make 12.5k step days the norm.
It'll never happen. Her whole life revolves around visiting JP, being with JP, breathing JP, being at JP's beck and call. She didn't even take her cat with her when she moved out of her parents, just so she'd have less obstacles to seeing him. She'd never get a dog for that reason, I'm sure.

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Someone has commented on the latest slog that they were looking at the dress but it was $32 to ship to UK, Mummy Wend has said they should go for it.
I noticed on her last haul vlog neither she nor Mummy Wend made any comments (wonder if it was because a lot of them were negative).

Skellig

Omg that
View attachment 2996085

I've consulted the expert of the household (daughter, Becky's age) for her opinion on this bizarre Instagram story and this is it:

'It's always the same thing when people do stories with just a guy's arms or hands or fingers with two drinks. It's a really sad way of trying to show your friends you're dating someone who is actually too ashamed or disinterested to be shown in public with you. It's absolutely delusional and gives off desperate 'look I've got male attention' vibes. It would be sad after 6 months of dating, it's 100% cringe after 6 years.'
Omg no this is like a soft launch when you're dating a fella but not an official couple yet so just arms 🤣 omg how awful.. Six years 👀

Tabitha

VIP Member
Honestly loads of my ex coworkers go to this with work. All from the smaller agencies. It’s not as impressive as it sounds.

Reactions: 4

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Pissing myself at John-Paul Goatyhair! Why has she got a shower stool? My Nan used to have one! When she was 90! Surely that would break if Becky sat on it?. I think she said it's for shaving her legs? Surprised she can even lift her leg up! Bet she's well out of breff after taking a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boring as dishwater.
If that's an example of a hip, fun advertising job I'll pass thank you very much.
At the end she says about winning an award in the not too distance future 🤔🤔 tell me what she does for a living again?
And the clip she showed of Elon Musk was just cringe.
Got more proper travel content.... that weekend away with JP maybe, where yet again he was embarrassed to be seen with her.

Reactions: 2

Fuzzyfelt

VIP Member
Just watched her latest vlog shapewear, firstly I admire her for doing so BUT why choose everything in a different colour and then wearing black knickers underneath it. How many times did she tell us about the colours, I also thought that the beige was more her skin tone than the colour she got the shorts in. The green dress was see through hope she didn’t wear black knickers when in Cannes. It would also have been good to see her in the dresses before the shape wear so you could get a better idea of how it worked.