Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Interesting that Trina posts a H&M try on just two days ago, then we have a Becky video with plenty of snipes about H&M and their sizing. Trina is positive and enjoying being able to try-on in store, while Becky flings us a pensioner special wardrobe haul.

I do wonder quite often if the 'positive' comments she gets are from people who only casually watch and think she's got a mild learning difficulty. Similar thing to Becki Jones on TikTok. Becky's lisp/slurring of words, inability to dress herself properly, lack of vocabulary to describe things, etc - I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought she was, well, simple.

Reactions: 11
This old vlog popped up. Becky’s reaction to her mum ordering a salad!
You can just tell she's the kind to eat her own plate and hoover up everyone else's leftovers too - that's why she's so sad mum ordered a salad, because it's something she doesn't want.

And @ChubClubThug I think you're spot on - below is how I'd describe the cycle (as someone who has nothing better to do on a Sunday than this, lord help me). I'd say they're between stage 2 and 3. She's coaxed him back in with that 'The Lovely Bones' Burberry coat, but he's still sulking.

Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 18.18.18.png

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
I will simply admit it, I am dead jealous of Han. What I'd do to witness an awkward dinner between those two. Dinner with an obsessive, clingy, desperate girlfriend and a bought man who would rather be anywhere else? The DRAMA!
Plot twist, Han and John Paul Goatyhair 🤣 lock eyes over the dinner table, fall in love, he moves back to London, and they live happily ever after.

• Haha
Here we go again then. She wants him to propose on the upcoming cruise. Just like Vegas, she's going to put the pressure on him and delude herself that this is THE big trip it'll happen on.

But being realistic here - why would JP propose? What would he get out of it? She's pathetically down bad for him as it is and gives him anything he wants anyway. She flies in with gifts, fulfils his SSBBW fetish, and disappears off home. He doesn't have to put her on his social media or publicly associate with her. He keeps her away from family and friends. He gets all the benefits of a sex worker - freedom to live a bachelor life with the occasional shag - but somehow she's thick enough to be the one paying him.

And deep down she knows it. Despite being one of the most self-absorbed cows in the world, she won't set an ultimatum. He'd simply tell her to piss off if she asked for even the most basic human decency and respect. He knows she's going nowhere and he's playing her like a fiddle. If she was a nicer person I'd feel sorry - but with her smug entitlement, I think she's got exactly what she deserves.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Plot twist, Han and John Paul Goatyhair 🤣 lock eyes over the dinner table, fall in love, he moves back to London, and they live happily ever after.
She'd then go on a rampage like King Kong smashing everything up in a temper

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Skellig

I can't comprehend how the fk she is English but says everythinKKK instead of everything

Again go see a fucking doctor 🙂

Can't deal with her keep seeing comments about her breathing and she keeps deleting them! It's not normal to be out of breathe from doing fuck all.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I also found it interesting that Trina said she could still shop in H&M at her biggest (I think she said she was a size 30/32) and we have Becky buying a 4XL In many items that don't have much wiggle room in them, despite her insisting she's a 24/26. She's so blinkered to how much weight she's put on. As we keep saying she keeps blaming the stores apart from the ones that are known for being generous of course

Tabitha

VIP Member
I was shopping yesterday and saw the money mist she uses

‘expensive looking hair’ 🤣🤣
IMG_1447.jpeg

It was £30!! On top of the keratin treatments, i can’t imagine how much she spends on her hair, when literally all she needs to do to improve it drastically is to just brush it with a £10 tangle teezer

• Wow
  • Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
This old vlog popped up. Becky’s reaction to her mum ordering a salad!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
You just know there is going to be a dinner with JaYPeE and Han. One of those awkward evenings when everyone knows this is the freakiest ‘relationship‘ and nobody can say anything,
I will simply admit it, I am dead jealous of Han. What I'd do to witness an awkward dinner between those two. Dinner with an obsessive, clingy, desperate girlfriend and a bought man who would rather be anywhere else? The DRAMA!

• Haha
Reactions: 9