Becky Reynolds #2 High-flying babe but really a deluded slob, JP’s remote vibrator to finish off the job

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. She reeeeeeally hammers home that the “milk maid dress” that apparently men really like (🤢) is wayyyyy too big. It isn’t. It fits her. It’s not supposed to be skin tight. And if she sized down she would never get it over her stomach. What the duck does she want her channel to be? Is she a fat lass and proud of it? Is she actually embarrassed about her size? Because I just don’t get it. Pick a lane Becky!
I think this is the crux of why we're all still watching someone who is otherwise one of the dullest and most boring people on the planet. She's completely irrational when it comes to her body image and self-perception and I find it fascinating.

I don't understand why someone who clearly gets so much joy out of saying something is too big on her, or giddily saying she could have sized down as she plucks and pulls at all her clothes, doesn't actively try to lose weight. It clearly means so much to her to be as small as possible.

She needs to either accept the size she is and live it authentically (and I'd have a lot more respect for her if she did that), or work on being the person she wants to be instead of deluding herself she is already.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't even dislike her as such, she just fascinates me how she lives her life and how deluded she is 😂 I find H&M sizes fine - mostly! One thing I will agree on is that their Jean sizes are bizarre. Even when I was skinny I would sometimes buy a 14, so it doesn't just affect plus sizes.

Reactions: 9
I find it confusing when she complains about the lining on clothing being synthetic/man made but aren't 99% of fast fashion clothes made of synthetic/man made fabric?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The laziest decluttering video I've seen - she doesn't even try anything on to show it. Her psychology in this declutter video is shocking. It's absolutely insane some of the stuff she says.

A lot of 'if it still fits me' when she's thinking about what clothes to throw away - so she's at least indirectly admitting that she's gotten considerably bigger. I found it sad when she said 'if it doesn't fit there's no point in me keeping it because.... you know, what is the point.' She doesn't appear to even see weight loss as a possibility. She also indirectly admitted to not fitting into Primark clothing by saying she bought a dress simply because it fit. 'Anything from Primark that fits it just feels like you have to buy it.' It's a sad thing for a 29 year old to say.

I feel sorry for her that she is so obsessed with her weight and size. Everything is about it. It must be miserable to be so self-conscious constantly.

The thing that struck me was just how massive most of the things looked! Even the things she said were too small were huge!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So basically filmed an ad for her Vinted.
Given the fact that her personal hygiene is dodgy to say the least, not if she was giving it away would I be interested.

• Sick
I also found it sad when she said there was no point in keeping things that are too small… most people naturally fluctuate in weight throughout life but she clearly cannot see herself ever getting smaller…
Never seen half these clothes either - she needs to stop with the hauls and enjoy what she has I think!

Reactions: 4
"I always get asked to film my decluttering videos"...

By whom? I have never heard you mention decluttering before. Ever. Who is asking for these? I NEED PROOF!

This isn't the first time she's said "I've had loads of requests to..."

I call bs.
---
Sorry to double post..

But I actually agree with Becky. H&M clothes are really small, actually everywhere sells clothes that are cut too small.

I'm a size 6 - 8, but because of their small sizes I have to wear a 12 - 14.

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Half the clothes she showed have never been worn because she doesn't go anywhere or do anything. She doesn't appear to have any friends, just lives for seeing JP once a month. Quite sad for a 29 year old.