Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she has a skin routine. Don’t think I have ever seen it ? Xx
Tanya white bits mixed with a cheap moisturizer slapped on with a dirty brush lol.

Here's betting that next week she does a skin care routine....here's hoping she doesnt mention her prickly legs again

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So let me get this right...

She was shocked people were shopping in groups and couples - she went shopping with Brooke a few days ago???

She's shocked the Car park was full - the same car park she parked her car in???

People were out buying unnecessary stuff - a jet wash is classed as a necessary item???

Not to mention all the unnecessary stuff she's had delivered putting couriers and pasties in danger since lockdown began🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

She was shocked people were shopping in groups and couples - she went shopping with Brooke a few days ago???

She's shocked the Car park was full - the same car park she parked her car in???

People were out buying unnecessary stuff - a jet wash is classed as a necessary item???

Not to mention all the unnecessary stuff she's had delivered putting couriers and pasties in danger since lockdown began🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

This! beggy when you read this as we know you will. READ THIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I haven’t caught up yet haven’t even watched all her story’s today BUT.. I’m bleeping gob smacked she’s shocked that people was walking out with garden furniture & laz-e spa? witch YOU GOT DELIVERED A £600 BBQ!? That someone had to deliver? What’s the difference between you going to collect it or someone dropping it at your door!? You have been the worst at social distancing & protecting the NHS but then have the cheek to “clap” every week! I’m just speechless at her comments!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s Delighted the Day!
Is it wrong to dislike someone so much you’ve never met

Reactions: 9
Does she has a skin routine. Don’t think I have ever seen it ? Xx
Hahaha, if I could send a prize then it would go to you for the best comment today so far 😂😂😂😂
Her skin routine is touching it a million times with her grubby hands, she doesn't even wash so don't hold your breath hoping for a skin routine.

I'm loving this 👆 but I don't think any pasties been in any danger mate, unless she was eating it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Posties not pasties 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine judging the b&q lot for doing what you do every bleeping day Begs. Thank duck Tattle exists to remind you of what a hypocritical skank you are

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How fu8king dare Beggy judge others! Shopping in couples, same as you and Brooke had done! Buying non essential garden furniture. Bit like your BBQ. Like a normal Sunday. Yes it is for you. Buying a Bon essential jet wash. So cross right now. Beggy you are a hypocrite. A dirty cretin I actually hate this woman. Who does she think she is, as for joggers to big! No Hun! They are not to big you are out of control and the eating habit is spiralling out of control love!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I’m waiting to be blocked just sent the crazy eyed thing a message saying basically the same thing!!! She’s deluded

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I do hope Becky reads this...

Becky, you are an ‘influencer’ to the majority of your 90K followers, you told them at the start of lockdown and continually throughout, that ‘we are all in this together’ but the more the lockdown has gone on, the less this seems to be a load of tit. You seem to think the same rules don’t apply to you or your family? You have a key worker in your household so you probably are at higher risk of being a carrier of coronavirus and yet you have been in and out of homebargains and now B&Q, therefore, putting further people at risk unnecessarily.
Use your platform to do good and set an example.
Do not come on stories and moan about the amount of couples and families because you were clearly with either Brooke or Jason in the car as you filmed yourself dancing whilst the car was moving so YOU were also in the 60 out of 80 statistic!!!
Please don’t stand outside and clap on Thursday because it’s incredibly hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she joking here or what?
Going on about people buying garden furniture at B&Q?
She is a bleeping hypocritical old bleep.
So it's ok for her to go to B&M and Home Bargains to buy her shite, have a dozen or so ebay/ buzz t shirt deliveries a week coming to her door but she gets all holier than thou at couples and families at B&Q.
Why don't you just duck off you illiterate bleep, I can't be bleeping doing with her brain dead mentality today!!!
She doesn’t see that her and Brooke shopping together was a couple shopping, she has such double standards...

Reactions: 6
She's talking about Christmas, for duck's sake! 😤 I just want to stay healthy and to see lockdown over so that I can be reunited with my parents, so screw everything else and your crappy tracksuits, you selfish asswipe! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God, I love you lot!
Who wants a drink?
Beggy's hypocrisy has driven me to the drinks trolley before 5pm.
The bastard! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

This!!!! She’s such a hypocrite!

Reactions: 6
That chicken in hot water what the actual.

Hope they get the shits 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.