Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had gusto all week, wonder what happened to all the butcher meat she bought on Saturday morning that would do her for dinner for a week or so she said 🤣🤣

Didn’t see Beggy declaring she’s been PAID to jump about like a human highlighter. Through she would always tell us when she was paid for something??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
275 bits of "essential" meat purchased from
The butchers including burgers, sausages, steaks and a head full of curls. Three days later, Becky cooks homemade burger from mince meat and dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bizarrely the 4 clocks post has only shown up on my insta stories at 11.20 but shows as it being 2 hours ago, it definitely wasn’t there earlier 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was definitely there much earlier. Somewhere around 9 as I had to keep checking my watch and wall clock (I've only got 1 shock horror 😂) to make sure they hadn't stopped ! She posted that hours before the clock time in that picture ! Maniac 🤷

Reactions: 9
I had a dream last night that I was sat on the sofa in her portacabin with Dolly on my lap and Beggy was in the kitchen making me coleslaw on toast 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
They definitely had the Swingers BBQ
i wouldn't be surprised if she took that “night” post of the clocks last week in preparation for it, then decided to post it last night instead
thick bint

Reactions: 4
It was definitely there much earlier. Somewhere around 9 as I had to keep checking my watch and wall clock (I've only got 1 shock horror 😂) to make sure they hadn't stopped ! She posted that hours before the clock time in that picture ! Maniac 🤷
Am so so glad I wasnt the only one who had to do a double check
I was sat in the living just before she posted the pic and was in bed when I seen it. It made me think tit did it really take me 2 hours to walk 10 feet 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let's see if she jumps on the Cpt Tom Moore birthday thing today

Showed no support until he raised multi-millions - but now seems to think she is doing something amazing by supporting him.

This man fought for our country, he deserves better than a narcissistic message from beggs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Spotted 🤣
Tucking the bra straps down beggy? Why not just wear it like a bra 🙄 or wear a sports one.
or at least hide them properly lol. Wonder if this is cause one of you guys commented in here how low down they were the other day lol
I just came on to say the same thing - the least she could do, if she wanted to tuck the straps away, is to wear a black bra.

Of all the clothes she hoards, she still cannot dress right.

Sorry, but the flash challenge is just cringe

They definitely had the Swingers BBQ
i wouldn't be surprised if she took that “night” post of the clocks last week in preparation for it, then decided to post it last night instead
thick bint
Thank christ I didn't dream about that 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with all the tap to tidy BS all of a sudden? I cringe for her and her desperation for insta fame! Actually I don’t think it’s the “fame” it’s the money and the materialistic things that go with it.

• Haha
I actually didn’t mind brookie to start with but I can absolutely not stand her now!! She’s even more desperate that her mum to be “insta famous” I can’t stand the faces she pulls!! Loves herself to the highest level and god only knows why

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What's she need a bag for if we're all staying home? Oh yeah thats right she doesn't stay home does she???

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So jaysun is off but there sitting in separate rooms? 🤣🤣🤣
i can’t deal with the tap to tidy tit she’s started doing 😷😷😷

Reactions: 10
I actually didn’t mind brookie to start with but I can absolutely not stand her now!! She’s even more desperate that her mum to be “insta famous” I can’t stand the faces she pulls!! Loves herself to the highest level and god only knows why
She looks like when you push a dolls face in!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.