Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought jaysuuun seemed like a dick for ages but I have a new theory. Keep in mind beggy is showing us what she wants to, she's telling us he's done X or Y and choosing to act a specific way on camera about him and speak in a certain way about him. She's choosing the picture she wants to paint.

We don't know whether he's asked her ten times to spend time together and she's choosing to stay in a separate room. Maybe he is a dick, or maybe she's seeking attention.

I know if my otherhalf threw a manopoly board or something I wouldn't have it on my insta and I'd never be with someone that tried to make me feel self conscious about eating when I'd been at work making money to support my family.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear lord πŸ™ˆ Brookieblessher, please can you tell your mum to stop dressing like a pk of highlighter pens. It's migraine inducing. Also remind her that your dad is epileptic and her outfit should come with a warning!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG has she finally got a full time job............. as a bleeping traffic cone!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
What is wrong with her eyes today? They look wide and massive. Or is it just me?

Reactions: 3
β€˜Until I can prep dinner. Actually I’m gonna make....yeh’ Any ideas? She does that all the time, says something then goes onto something else, bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tagging the GC in her story. The same GC you filmed falling over on Dancing on ice, doing the most evil laugh at her, then you deleted the video quickly hoping no one saw? Thought so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My theory is that it’s her lack of food and nutrition that makes her mind go wandering half way through a sentence... so yeah...

My second theory is that she goes to bed super early to stop herself from eating.

Nobody in her family or any of her friends are intervening. If it was me I know I’d have every family member and loads of friends telling me to get help and supporting me. It’s like no-one gives a tit about her?!

Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to show us how to make coleslaw I mean ffs bore off!!!

• Haha
Yeah, as if she is seriously staying home dressing up like that! I dont need to go to H&M for a black bin bag thanks Brooke, I get a roll of 15 from Tesco for Β£2:30 πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

And if grown ass women are embarrassing themselves by messaging Beggy for that coleslaw recipe they need a short, sharp boot in the bleep!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who and I cannot stress this enough WHO THE duck is messaging her about Coleslaw???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.