Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably has a temper and she has to keep him happy. Hence why she fills the void in her life with shopping and her anorexia
I have often wondered this, sometimes when people suffer a brain injury their personality can be altered, I wonder if the attack left him with long term problems?

Reactions: 1
On the drink tonight...obviously her headache this morning wasnt that bad. Sorry, but if I had such a sore head that I had to lie in the dark...would I duck sunbathe all day and drink
Or be able to clean the oven with the strong smells from the chemicals

Reactions: 8
She really has spoilt Jane the ruddy virgin for me. I have been watching it for months while I do the ironing. She has put me off watching it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Amazing how she’s back to Beggy normal again, her horrible treatment of Michael completely brushed under the carpet 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Becky no one had messaged you everyday asking for codes your just trying to get a bleeping cut ..... were not stupid. God what an embarrassment she is 😷😷😷

Reactions: 16
Please tell me her giveaway next week that we will love is going to be A Cook Book wrote By Beggy 😂😂 I need to know how to make a cheeseless cheesecake and how make that colesaw

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what she's been gifted then as she only ever does giveaways when she's been gifted something and asks the company if she can do one because 'she likes to give something back to her followers' without it costing her a penny!!

Really pissing me off how she's straight back to normal after BBQ gate.

Also, how much of a head did she look clapping last night 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
C'mon you lot ... Hands up who's been messaging her from multiple accounts asking for a discount code or about her coleslaw 😂

Notice how she said "hundreds of messages the last couple of weeks" then quickly corrected herself to "last week" 🤔 Silly witch, such a liar.

We see you Beggy, we're all watching you 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing how she’s back to Beggy normal again, her horrible treatment of Michael completely brushed under the carpet 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Of course she's back to normal she's managed to somehow gain new follows so needs to get them under her spell

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Did they actually only make four cupcakes yesterday? FOUR!!?? Well I suppose it's the equivalent to had a cake.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Brookieeeeee not a hairdresser? Even if she's not fully qualified I'm sure she could sort her mums birds nest out?? Looks bloody awful!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.