Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave this here. Like duck am I a year older than her. I don’t think I could get myself out of bed in the morning if that’s how I looked! Honest to god she looks like a sun dried pensioner!
She honestly looks near on 60 🙈🙄😟

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My daughter is 17 and been doing hairdressing training for 4 months. She cut my 2 year old daughters hair the other day and did a perfect job to say she wouldnt sit still. She also did my 6 year olds. I dont understand why her daughter cant do hers?

Reactions: 19
I have often wondered this, sometimes when people suffer a brain injury their personality can be altered, I wonder if the attack left him with long term problems?
I think she's mentioned before that he's got epilepsy as a result now; and I'm sure she said that he had bad mood swings, his tolerance isn't as high as it use to be and gets annoyed easily - I can imagine this is true since they don't seem to spend more than 5 minutes together unless they're shitfaced and with a load of other people.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think she's mentioned before that he's got epilepsy as a result now; and I'm sure she said that he had bad mood swings, his tolerance isn't as high as it use to be and gets annoyed easily - I can imagine this is true since they don't seem to spend more than 5 minutes together unless they're shitfaced and with a load of other people.
But if it was your husband and you were in a loving relationship you'd make sure you didn't do things that pissed him off ... I don't mean YOU personally, just generally speaking 🤔
Next post 😂 All merged into one 🤷
So THIS is what REALLY annoys me.
She's bought herself some Superdry tracky bums, not cheap even in the sale. I love Superdry and I've a few things from them ... But they're my "better" stuff if you know what I mean.

She's just got them, straight on and she's doing JOBS in them 🤬🤬🤬🤬

FOR FUCKS SAKE , you've just thrown away money on something you didn't need, money that in someone else's home would've fed them for a good few days , and you're DOING JOBS in them 🤷

Absolutely has a complete disregard to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.

Can you tell I'm angry 😂😂

Oh ... And they don't even look nice on anyway 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
DOWN to £22.50?? They look like one of her boot sale buys. Why does she dress like a 13 year old???
I have to believe she is in a mountain of debt I have never seen anyone spend as much money on pointless tit as her. Never mind the fact she isn’t working right now and I’m sure something like a pier arcade will be one of the last public places to be open. It’s just obscene!!!

Reactions: 16
She needs a good hard come down, and a kick to show her the real world and what’s going on out side her tit smelling bubble she lives in. This witch cannot be for real. Stop walking round like
You own instagram you trouble making two face begging bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know what really fucks me off about superdry? She has the same long black coat as me 😠😠😠 difference is I'm 25 and she's about 80 so

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she not dress her age? Surely she should be sticking to Bon Marche, more age appropriate 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
DOWN to £22.50?? They look like one of her boot sale buys. Why does she dress like a 13 year old???
I have to believe she is in a mountain of debt I have never seen anyone spend as much money on pointless tit as her. Never mind the fact she isn’t working right now and I’m sure something like a pier arcade will be one of the last public places to be open. It’s just obscene!!!
That's if she has a job to go back to, so many places probably won't be able to reopen when they are able to due to the money they have lost, there are so many different reports in the news but as they are saying there may be a second wave of the virus peaking and that social distancing measures may be in place until December if this is the case I would be shocked if an arcade could financially survive until then especially as they would loose the huge income over the summer months. She also needs to think that a lot of places now Google people who have applied for jobs wonder what they would make of this thread when it pops up?

Reactions: 2
That's if she has a job to go back to, so many places probably won't be able to reopen when they are able to due to the money they have lost, there are so many different reports in the news but as they are saying there may be a second wave of the virus peaking and that social distancing measures may be in place until December if this is the case I would be shocked if an arcade could financially survive until then especially as they would loose the huge income over the summer months. She also needs to think that a lot of places now Google people who have applied for jobs wonder what they would make of this thread when it pops up?
that’s a really good point. I think if she was to lose her job she would be happy as it would give her an excuse to give Jason to live the rest of her days living off his money and trying to make Instagram a “job” like Hinch as she’s talked about in the past

Reactions: 5
I’ve kept quiet since my warning about bbq hate. Despite the fact that it’s still mentioned and nothing is down about those comments 🙄 however she has really really pissed me off- acting like nothing has happened, twittering on about the weather, does she realise that there is a pandemic going on and she’s wittering on about sitting in the sunshine?!? Did she duck have a headache yesterday, who has a migraine then lies in the sun drinking all day?? Honestly man she is so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There's no way she ate all that lunch ! It wasn't a lot anyway but I bet she never ate a mouthful of it !

Reactions: 3
She keeps saying those eBay dresses come up small and I’ve got some of them and I don’t think they come up small at all I get my normal size they are very stretchy, there is no way that she needs a size large!! It’s going to make a skinny people like her feel like tit thinking they need a big size

Reactions: 7
She keeps saying those eBay dresses come up small and I’ve got some of them and I don’t think they come up small at all I get my normal size they are very stretchy, there is no way that she needs a size large!! It’s going to make a skinny people like her feel like tit thinking they need a big size
I agree! I am a size 18/20 and buy the x large and they fit me fine. It’s just her, she’s thick as mince.

I’m pretty sure she lies about the size she orders, she just doesn’t want people knowing how thin she actually is.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure she lies about the size she orders, she just doesn’t want people knowing how thin she actually is.
I think you're right. I bought one last year in XL when I was pushing a 22 + it fitted ! I'd still order a large I think now and I'm 16/18 so there is no way she's telling the truth !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.