Becky Home Sweet Home #22 Nothing to share? we don't care, Nowhere to be? We don't wanna see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clapping yet she goes out god no’s how many times a week. A lot more than she let’s on, she fingers and prods and touches everything in the shop. YOU ARE THE REASON PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING, she was quick enough blaming the 1% of wankers. She jumped on the be kind band wagon, yet she is causing more harm doing what she does.
Be kind pah she wouldn’t no how to be kind if it kicked her in her head.
And is it me or do her tits sag that far down you wouldn’t no if it was her nipple or belly button................

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Size of them shovels!!!

Why do these cunts have to film themselves?
Me, hubby and our teenage son stood on our front door step and clapped without a camera in sight.

You clap for keyworkers yet a few days ago you sat back as one of them got homophobic abuse.
You have more faces than big ben, Beggy!

Hypocritical, saggy tittied old hag!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why don't they go out onto the front to clap? Why stand in the back garden? Why film it? bleeping pisses me off...all for the gram 😡
They all do it for the gram. Like that Mrs MillersHome, films her kids outside clapping and shouting through a megaphone then does a swipe up incase anyone else wants to buy one 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s out in the back garden clapping!? Why!? Because she wants more brands to reach out and give her more freebies! *please give me a hot tub*

OF COURSE she was at M&S this morning shopping she’s been on a high all day because she’s spent money again! 🙄 probably took brookie & probably touched everything in the bleeping shop while at it! Ordering more UGLY red outfits added swipe ups all day.. but what baffles me more than anything who in their right mind would be tempted to go and buy anything she wears? MY 82 year old grandma dresses better!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
And how obvious it’s for us here. Look I do clap, Brooke does come outside with us... That fake awkward laugh she always does grates on me. She always seems so nervous and awkward around Jaysun, so does that laugh. I’ve studied her too much I know.

I don’t film us clapping. Why do certain instagrammers feel the need every week, like they’re the only ones that do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I ordered some shorts today as I have none at all and it’s so lovely out and the guilt I felt pondering for days about ordering some is unreal because it’s not essential. How someone can be how she is with buying stuff everyday day is beyond me
We never got around to getting the kids any summer clothes and my 3 year old desperately needs some she only just fits in some if last years stuff, I keep putting off ordering anything as I feel so guilty.

Reactions: 3
I reckon she goes on the back garden as the neighbours don’t like her
On my road we all go out - apart from the anti social family that no one likes and always cause grief 🙄 and it’s always- our family first - no one fs with us
😴

Reactions: 7
Size of them shovels!!!

Why do these cunts have to film themselves?
Me, hubby and our teenage son stood on our front door step and clapped without a camera in sight.

You clap for keyworkers yet a few days ago you sat back as one of them got homophobic abuse.
You have more faces than big ben, Beggy!

Hypocritical, saggy tittied old hag!
Someone chuck her a fish

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez without make up and fake lashes brookblessher really is her dads daughter
As bad as I feel for writing this I bet brooke was a bleep to other girls at school I can imagine she made a few lifes hell at school and at home on facebook. And still does now at work with customers and on nights out with her mates

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And how obvious it’s for us here. Look I do clap, Brooke does come outside with us... That fake awkward laugh she always does grates on me. She always seems so nervous and awkward around Jaysun, so does that laugh. I’ve studied her too much I know.

I don’t film us clapping. Why do certain instagrammers feel the need every week, like they’re the only ones that do it 😂
That stupid bloody laugh grates on me whenever Jason does or says anything ... why 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
We never got around to getting the kids any summer clothes and my 3 year old desperately needs some she only just fits in some if last years stuff, I keep putting off ordering anything as I feel so guilty.
I'm in the same boat with my 15 year old. He was about 5" 4 last summer, he's now 5"10 and nothing fits him.
He's been wearing my hubbies shorts and t shirts.
Luckily he's not going out much apart from an hours walk with me and the dog but he desperately needs new stuff.

Reactions: 3
So hypocritical. Clapping for key workers and preaching stay at home but 3 days ago you were out shopping in Home Bargains, loving your life like nothing was happening in the world.

Why on earth she needs to order more clothes is beyond me when she’s got a room bloody full of clothes. Yeah Becky, you keep ordering your clothes and putting more people at risk.

She has 100% been out shopping this morning. Her headache lasted all of an hour and she’d conveniently taken some pills and was magically back to normal within 5 minutes.

Absolute waste of space she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
On the drink tonight...obviously her headache this morning wasnt that bad. Sorry, but if I had such a sore head that I had to lie in the dark...would I duck sunbathe all day and drink

Reactions: 12

I’ve always thought she’s got a nervous laugh whenever Jayson is around too

I’ve always thought she’s got a nervous laugh whenever Jayson is around too
He probably has a temper and she has to keep him happy. Hence why she fills the void in her life with shopping and her anorexia

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.