Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Michael. Polite, calm, straight to the point. No umms or arrrs, brilliant. Try to get out of it now you Homophobic beggy bleep!! That message was 100% her or Brookie!!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I hope Michael comes on here and sees all the support he has. He is a lovely genuine man, someone who Beggy could learn a lot from!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I love him so much and his pause !!!!! While
Saying was it beggy who sent it. Well that says it all
Really I think 🤔 ya ya going down begster lol and I’m at work loving it !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don’t think she will take on board what he’s saying. I think she will be quite for a while then carry on as she always does. Half of what he said she won’t understand, or see the point he’s trying to make. He is 100% correct in addressing this and I hope she can take on board his points (I just can’t see this happening though) over the last few weeks she has brought massive of things with no thought for delivery people, she done lots of swipe ups and excepted gifts. I think she is very selfish and thinks of only herself. I hope the companies she works with think hard about working with her in the future.

Reactions: 21
I think I’m in love, this man is amazing. He’s said exactly what’s said here, so now Beggy can stop making out trolls have this opinion of her only. Maybe now she should take a hard look at how she behaves because it shows many have the same opinion of her and bloody well done Stepford for speaking out.

How will she come back from this? Oh I know she will sulk for a few days, do her fake sad voice and come back and not mention it.

I wonder if he’s right that companies have now washed their hands of her?

If you’re going to send someone a disgusting message, wouldn’t you proof read it first? He knows it was Beggy.

PS how beautiful are his eyesl

PPS I can’t wait for GimmieGimmes response 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The fact that this ugly old crow has 80 thousand more followers than Michael is everything that is wrong with Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell the internet hasn't been so exciting since "it was Rebecca Vardy" scandal. Welcome to Stepford is a breath of fresh air. duck you Beggy with the tit hair. What a time to be alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
That man is a gem.

And has balls
And good for him for standing up to her bullshit. She should have been called out, the whole bbq thing was a disgrace. Doing so isnt trolling. Disagreeing with her behaviour isnt trolling. But the messages he received are. And she should have done something about that.
Her ' be kind' bollocks shown for what it really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Beggy deserves this. Her priorities throughout this pandemic has been shopping, her weekly show off clapping and her next freebie.
Disgraceful woman with no appreciation to people who are losing their lives and amazing key workers.
Michael.....we salute you fella. What an amazing soul you have❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
100% this. I’ve followed him for around 6 months or so now and he is like a breath of fresh, honest air. And he knows how to dress his house beautifully 😍
He always replies and he's honest, when it comes to a collab. He always finds bargains of designer stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve had no response from Buzz or Soul about her behaviour. Absolutely love Michael for calling her out on her pathetic “addressing” of the issue. He spilt the tea all over her saggy 93 year old face 😂😂😂☕🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Haha and I’ve noticed Nikki westholme is now following him! Morning beggy! Have a lovely day beaut 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What a legend this guy is 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hope she understands what an absolute fuckwit she is & she's not god's gift... and for those sending abuse to him, should take a long hard look at themselves!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.