Becky Home Sweet Home #21 Her Gousto portions wouldn’t feed a mouse, when did the cedar room become the cedar house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's he saying guys just getting my baby to sleep and its killing my soul that I cant watch them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Praying he shares the voice note. Sounds like she’s trying to make stepford feel sorry for her “all the companies have dumped her” etc prob hoping he will say “ oh no il delete everything “ so glad he’s done this.
P.s Becky take note that’s how you “address”something

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg omg omg omg omg omg Stepford is projectile vomiting the tea!! ☕☕☕☕

I am living for this. Get that guy a rave thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
bleeping love him! Made my day 😂
Unfortunately though I can imagine Beggy crying on her stories about this saying she’s being bullied or some bullshit 😒

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I don't think I'm going to get much work done today 🙈

The fact the post was taken down before he received messages seems suspicious to me. I doubt many of her followers would have remember his username 2 days later to send him the messages, and why wait two days to send them, why not send them soon after his comment went up?

I really felt for him in those stories. She is just awful. And sending a voice note is just shady AF, it's only so he cannot share what's she's said very easily (although it is pretty easy to screen record with sound but I doubt Becky knows that)

Reactions: 33
I adore Michael. He's incredibly honest when it comes to the influencer beggers!
100% this. I’ve followed him for around 6 months or so now and he is like a breath of fresh, honest air. And he knows how to dress his house beautifully 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Would the businesses she works with cut ties with her or would she just be saying that to shut him up?

Reactions: 14
bleeping love him! Made my day 😂
Unfortunately though I can imagine Beggy crying on her stories about this saying she’s being bullied or some bullshit 😒
She is 100% going to turn this around and make it all about her. Just like she does with everything else she does. The sooner her followers and brands see through her, the better.

Reactions: 16
The thing is too Becky is far to thick to even understand what Michael is saying, he’ll wipe the floor with her. He comes across so well and educated.

I’m interested to see if all these ‘brands’ do stop working with her or if she was just talking tit to try and make him feel sorry for her

Reactions: 33
The fact the post was taken down before he received messages seems suspicious to me. I doubt many of her followers would have remember his username 2 days later to send him the messages, and why wait two days to send them, why not send them soon after his comment went up?
That's exactly what I thought! She 100% was behind them. And I believe he thinks so too judging by the long pause when he asked that question to himself.

Ah Begs you've fucked up royally here

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Would the businesses she works with cut ties with her or would she just be saying that to shut him up?
I messaged Buzz shirts about her and they just defended her and suggested that I was in the wrong!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well this is all a bit exciting for this early in the morning isn’t it! 😂 what a lovely, grounded articulate guy! I’ve not followed him, until now. 👍🏻 Beggys fingers will be getting chewed and chest will be getting scratched to ribbons watching those posts. Maybe she can go bake half a cake and do some of Brookeblessher colouring to relieve some stress.
And then apologise.Properly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just wondering if anybody ever followed up Beggys ‘ PayPal ‘ for the flowers to Claire and her cropping the amount out of her PayPal account to her bank 🙈- remember when she accidentally displayed the charity reference number then quickly deleted it !

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I’ve been reading on here for a little while now. I’ve never felt to need to write anything but Becky’s wording has really upset me. I, myself am gay and believe me Becky.. it’s not something I would CHOOSE!! I am gay and it is something I struggle with on a daily basically and everytime you hear words like Michael has received it cuts deep. I can’t applaud the guy enough for standing upto you. It’s about time someone did and called you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.