Becky Home Sweet Home #20 Gifted toaster and Gousto slop, Beggy is depressed because she can’t shop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those followers can only be watching her for the car crash tv she provides cause it ain’t for duck all else

Reactions: 10
Is she for bleeping real?
Do what's best for you and your family, not what's best for everyone else?
Jesus bleeping christ.
The moron has just hit an all time low.
We are doing what's best for everyone right now, Beggy...for the human race, for the elderly, the young, the vulnerable, the NHS...EVERYONE!
Yet you're posting quotes like this 🤬🤬🤬
If this doesn't open her minions eyes to the selfish bastard that she is nothing will!!!!
Unfuckingbelievable!!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I agree everyone should unfollow u can still see her tit when u type her name! She’s so selfish
That’s what I do. Just dip in and out if I think I can stand it. I do the same with Hinch and Solomon

Reactions: 9
Who eats all these cakes Beggy and Brookey are baking at the moment?! Surely not Beggy herself? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
People can't even attend their own family members funerals yet here is Beggy pulling a face cos her bleeping car boots should have started today!!
What a grade A bleep this vile woman is 😤
My brothers funeral in 2 weeks - 5 weeks after passing away, only 25 people allowed, but that may change and be much lower, no wake, none of his friends can be there just close family, there’s only 4 woman going, its heartbreaking, but there are people in worse situations, at least we were with him when he passed some poor buggers are dying alone!! Thanks to people like that bleeping selfish Evans family - they really do take the piss! 😡😡😡😡😡

I need to see pictures pleaseeee,
Make sure you’re wearing sunnies 😎

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up on yesterday’s riveting content from begs - as someone else said, she literally lives across the road from Morrison’s. I don’t live in Felixstowe but live close enough and visit enough to know there’s a Morrison’s, Tesco, 2 Lidl’s and lots of other shops she could go to for essentials. If she drove 15 mins to Martlesham to go to M&S I can gurantee she also went to Poundland, home bargains and the Tesco there as otherwise there would be no point. She’s probably just got about enough brain cell to not post about it.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on yesterday’s riveting content from begs - as someone else said, she literally lives across the road from Morrison’s. I don’t live in Felixstowe but live close enough and visit enough to know there’s a Morrison’s, Tesco, 2 Lidl’s and lots of other shops she could go to for essentials. If she drove 15 mins to Martlesham to go to M&S I can gurantee she also went to Poundland, home bargains and the Tesco there as otherwise there would be no point. She’s probably just got about enough brain cell to not post about it.
I used to live in Suffolk and it’s quite a trip, definitely other closer shops....

Reactions: 4
I’m the same as you - don’t live in Felixstowe but not that far away. I said yesterday she didn’t need to make the trip from her house to Martlesham to go to M&S. Felixstowe has plenty of shops. It was only a couple of weeks ago she went to that fruit & veg shop in the town and was singing their praises and tagging them in her stories. She won’t ever go there again now as they didn’t gift the ‘Local Insta Famous bleep’ a free veg box.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m the same as you - don’t live in Felixstowe but not that far away. I said yesterday she didn’t need to make the trip from her house to Martlesham to go to M&S. Felixstowe has plenty of shops. It was only a couple of weeks ago she went to that fruit & veg shop in the town and was singing their praises and tagging them in her stories. She won’t ever go there again now as they didn’t gift the ‘Local Insta Famous bleep’ a free veg box.
Is that where she lives then Felixstowe? And what about the hubby? She said he works at the docks? Or is it at the port? I only ask because I have a friend that lives near Felixstowe and I'd love it if she knew her but I don't think she does .

Reactions: 2
Also suspicious that she has a new cake mix everyday for her and brookey. I don’t think guosto deliver those and she definitely never just had them laying around since she’s never baked before in her “41” years 😉
but maybe jaysun just picks them up on one of his daily exercises every day!

Reactions: 8
She never mentions that boutique she used to go to. Tried to search and theres no sight of the boutique on her following or followers list

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.