Becky Holt #8 Will she lick Ben's πŸ’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky is going to be at the UKTTA convention in April . I've already brought my ticket- I'm dying to see what she looks like in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes put that video of him looking like a drugged up zombie on his Twitter and asked "Am I your type". Only Kim has responded πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Wooaahh what's this about Bradders? Not heard of him in ages. Is he worth following, or will I need to bleach my eyes🀣

Reactions: 2
Doh, just realised I was meant to post that on his thread and not here -any chance a mod can move it? If not it can stay here and spice up bumholes thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wooaahh what's this about Bradders? Not heard of him in ages. Is he worth following, or will I need to bleach my eyes🀣
He’s an absolutely revolting excuse of a human BUT top tier elite Tattle entertainment 🀠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Becky seems to have tidied up her IG. Did she split with her boyfriend, anyone?

Becky seems to have tidied up her IG. Did she split with her boyfriend, anyone?
Ooh so she has πŸ‘€ I did wonder why daddy ben didn’t go to disneyland.

She’s with Jem Lucy tonight so probably out breaking her sobriety and being a hoe

• Haha
Ooh so she has πŸ‘€ I did wonder why daddy ben didn’t go to disneyland.

She’s with Jem Lucy tonight so probably out breaking her sobriety and being a hoe
I dunno if its because I'm a boring fucker, or a more 'conventional ' mum...... but how can you have your insta :
1. One minute Becks and dirtbag Jem (cannot fuckin stand her) are practically shagging each other for likes and πŸ’°.
2. Then, on the same page shes posted kids having a sleep over .
Get yer kids off the Internet, or a least off the page where you're selling your arses!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dunno if its because I'm a boring fucker, or a more 'conventional ' mum...... but how can you have your insta :
1. One minute Becks and dirtbag Jem (cannot fuckin stand her) are practically shagging each other for likes and πŸ’°.
2. Then, on the same page shes posted kids having a sleep over .
Get yer kids off the Internet, or a least off the page where you're selling your arses!
No way she is sober hanging out with that woman either

Anyone else think Ben told her she was gonna have to pull her weight with the bills so she said she would get a job, then realised she wouldn't last 5 minutes in the job so ghe relationship is now over?