Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he would be gutted if people stopped giving him attention on here and insta! I don’t think he realises that the drama involved becky who already had a following and page on here. The other girls have been involved with the Becky drama somehow because of cross overs and being the woman before, woman after and the one he cheated with. But this new one… I just can’t see it being as interesting because no one is really that bothered about him it was the drama of it all. I now just think… yeah crack on its not interesting now. But he loves it! He genuinely does! ‘Oh who am I with tonight’ etc
Yeh he thinks it’s his own show 🥱

Reactions: 12
I have a feeling this one is going to really play up for the gram 😂 this girl looks like a sloshed up girl and he knows it.. he’s like a predator..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not saying being transexual is bad but
she is transexual right, my eyes aren't tricking me?

Would make SOOOO much sense since he is on the verge of being anything other than straight.

Someone please confirm if this person is male or female, the jawline is manly and the whole face full of filler at a young age makes her look very post op. Man these days are confusing.

Okay, it's just her profile picture that looks a bit trans I've now seen she's all woman.

BUT Jessica love... this post is what narcs like ginger bearded Amish look for, self esteem on the floor, addictions to surgery because you hate the way you look, daddy issues because he didn't make you feel loved. No amount of catching an std, being humiliated or being paid is going to make you feel ANY better about yourself.

Take a rest, go put on a face mask, buy a dog and block the ugly little gnome.
That’s really rude you can’t ask if she is male of female if she clearly is identifying as a female, trans or not you can’t say that. My bestfriend is trans and I would go mental if someone asked that question to her in front of me, she identifies as a female and that’s all what matters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yas is a chav and an idiot but I don’t think her disability needs bringing into that! Brad did that and we all said how gross it was, yet I’m seeing it here… not exactly her fault, unlike her tit behaviour!
Yep I can't stand it that people take the piss out of her disability and name call! Not on!!

Reactions: 15
That’s really rude you can’t ask if she is male of female if she clearly is identifying as a female, trans or not you can’t say that. My bestfriend is trans and I would go mental if someone asked that question to her in front of me, she identifies as a female and that’s all what matters
I think there’s a big difference in speculating whether someone is trans and actually walking up to them/messaging them and demanding “Are you trans?” Obviously just outright asking someone that is rude, insensitive and wrong. In the same way if you see an old bloke wearing a wig you might say to a mate “Is he wearing a wig?” but you wouldn’t just go up and ask him. I think policing people’s conversations and speculations is wrong. I think being rude to trans people is wrong. I think saying “you can’t say that” is wrong. Just my opinion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
i'm on a teams call, sneakily have this minimized scrolling cos what is work pls? Anyway, i have just fully wrenched/ gagged at that picture. Had to say to my boss my fella farted 🤣 I'm done for the day haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think there’s a big difference in speculating whether someone is trans and actually walking up to them/messaging them and demanding “Are you trans?” Obviously just outright asking someone that is rude, insensitive and wrong. In the same way if you see an old bloke wearing a wig you might say to a mate “Is he wearing a wig?” but you wouldn’t just go up and ask him. I think policing people’s conversations and speculations is wrong. I think being rude to trans people is wrong. I think saying “you can’t say that” is wrong. Just my opinion.
This is bang on

Reactions: 12
what in the name of Satan is going on here?
Is community dick trying to become a model ?
I found this photo on his profile photos on facebook of all places! Definitely some poor attempt at ofs...why would anyone pay to see him?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found this photo on his profile photos on facebook of all places! Definitely some poor attempt at ofs...why would anyone pay to see him?
Poor attempt? Hate to break it to you but where do you think all those riches come from?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad Yasmine is out of the picture she was really starting to get on my nerves nasty little girl thought she was the chosen one as well. Well I say that, she will probably be bouncing around his kitchen with her nips out again come mid week.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.