Becky Holt #5 Baldy has got the hump. Becky has got the dump..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got questions on locations, so Brad is from
Birmingham? But he works in Sheffield during the week? And is bum hole in Manchester? And where’s yaz live? Is she nearer Sheffield?? I don’t know why this is important but it just is
Yeah Barnsley not far from Sheff

Reactions: 2
Get your saggy tits out for the lads you mean my eyes are still burning.. her profile picture is just a cat fish

Reactions: 11
No please I don’t have any more hours in the day for another thread!!!!!!
Mario brings no drama, just ridiculous, over priced tat… and sometimes a nikita dug.

One of the funniest threads on here, the photoshop skills are seconds to none
#ifyouknowyouknow

Reactions: 12
I wish theyd put a yawn reaction on here…..some of the comments about feeling sorry for these people who should have been wiped on a curtain……have a word with yourself, are we not here to laugh and take the piss……understand the assignment lads

Reactions: 48
Wiped with a curtain

Reactions: 9
Seriously though guys, do you think my ex was gay … I won’t be able to sleep tonight thinking about this no joke

Reactions: 23
Bumping this for a hint

Reactions: 8
All I’m gonna say is some of you are shooting yourselfs in the foot going after Vicky for sending screenshots we all want the inside scoop and we all bloody loved it at the time, now she might well do as people are saying and not bother and I for one will be pretty pissed that there will be less entertainment, also can understand why she’s slating him because if a man even did half the shit he has and bear In mind it’s been what a couple months since this all started I’d still be fuming yeah the bigger thing for a narcissist is to ignore because you will never win but…..that’s so hard, I mean we literally have no emotional ties to this guy are yet we’re ravenous with our comments day in day out now imagine you had his baby and a relationship…..

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.