Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And considering Becky is a decade older as a woman who has had a child - just zero compassion or class
Very cold blooded and callous. Nice, kind, decent people don't actively participate in the suffering of others. Not a fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tell you what no good is going to come out of them two not at all the cow had her baby with some street punk ... probably fucked her over now she don’t care who she hurts as long as she gets what she wants
I no my spelling is bad guys go easy on me 😂 long story lol but I promise I’m not a Brad thick no manners and no morals and Becky your not a woman a woman don’t behave like you are now dick over everything

Reactions: 11
100% no need for it at all. Hope the baby is OK through it all and Baldy tbh.
Hope all the babies/kids are ok- Rory, his first son and his one on the way! It’s insane how many separate children’s lives these two are on the path to destroying.

Reactions: 15
Very cold blooded and callous. Nice, kind, decent people don't actively participate in the suffering of others. Not a fan.
They are both disgusting. They deserve each other. He’s as thick as pig tit. Don’t know what women see in him. Ugly mug.

Reactions: 13
He just stuck his finger down in her mouth down her neck bleeping hell beck 😂 now she going home to stick some thing up his arse 😂😂😂😂bleeping brain dead these two

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Each to their own and all that. But why is all of this being broadcast on instagram.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Saying can we go home so I can stick some thing up your arse on Instagram 😂😂😂bleeping hell im done

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Bet she's the one deleting the messages off his insta and hers, to be honest he normally doesn't give a shot what people say about him, bumhole on the other hand

Reactions: 7
There both drunk chatting tit now she’s all over him like she 16 it’s shameful

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m trying to read the comments and they’re being deleted before my eyes ffs Got this screenshot, that’s all gone now. Yeh fair enough he didn’t wanna be in the relationship with Vick but is the all the threats and carry on necessary? Be a bleeping man and handle the situation like a responsible adult.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.