Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sickening but also sad at the same time.
Becky is acting flash now and is laughing like she’s enjoying the hype.. oh Becky don’t come crying to Instagram when he fucks u over big girl is it horrible to say I can’t wait

• Heart
Reactions: 25

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Both of them turn my stomach. I kind of expect it of a low intelligence belligerent potato like him, but she’s just making a right embarrassing show of herself over him. She strikes me as the kind of woman who just wants a man because she likes the thrill of stealing him from someone else, honestly.

Reactions: 34
I can’t wait for Becky bumhole and Bradley weekes aka fx_supreme__ to come crashing down, they are both horrible people and that poor baby being used as an accessory. I’m not sure Bradley will be quite so happy to be dating Becky when Rory gets a little older. For all of Jemma Lucy’s faults at least she doesn’t drag her child around on her pub crawls. The other punters but be so uncomfortable around these 2 with the baby strapped into her pushchair whilst these to get rat arsed

Reactions: 25
For all of Jemma Lucy’s faults at least she doesn’t drag her child around on her pub crawls.
No because she leaves the baby at home with the live-in nanny, but as alleged on Tattle she did do drugs out in nightclubs thoughout pregnancy, so we can't exactly hold her up as a paragon of virtue either.

Reactions: 16
I’ve literally just come on to post the same screen shot! And I’m 95% certain they’re outside?? You can tell by the tables, the vaping and the heat lamps

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This actually pains me to see the pushchair in the background, heartbreaking. That little baba should be tucked up at home with her teddies and a sober mum checking in on her

I told you all Rory was there whilst necking jagerbombs, un bleeping believable

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Both of their jaws are swinging subtly in those vids doing the shots. Defo been on the lemo

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is Rory there 😔, she should be tucked up in bed, not having to listen and watch her mum get drunk.. disgusting behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Are u sure that’s her pram she hasn’t woken up once normally she’s got her out at the table being drunk with a child is actually a offence can get arrested

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you to @bluecups for the winning title!

Thought I’d make the new thread before 💩 hits the fan.
Ah I'm well chuffed! I felt a bit cheeky suggesting a thread title as although I'm a longtime tattle lurker I've only recently started posting. Everyone here cracks me up, absolute comedy gold. I'm going to celebrate by getting some Russian lips, get myself knocked up by a Balinese rapper, swathe myself in snide Burberry and getting Turkey teef.

Might give the salad tossing a miss, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You could report it to the police out of concern for the baby being in the care of drunk adults

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.