Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be shocked if they have met up! Such a pathetic bunch! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if she comes on live with brown teeth later on we will know for sure.
I donโ€™t think I could cope with anymore butt licking pics.

I was scarred enough when a Tattler mentioned on Katie Price thread that Kieran Haylerโ€™s OF pics were on Google images ๐Ÿคข literally on his back, knees up to his chest, spreading those cheeks apart, competing for Lord Of The Rings ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Yeah.. or maybe chose to donate her long hair to that children with cancer charity that make wigs from itโ€ฆ I can just imagine her doing that..
Definitely not, as partner to a wig manufacturer, I can confirm her hair was quite short and wouldnโ€™t have been long enough for that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

I was scarred enough when a Tattler mentioned on Katie Price thread that Kieran Haylerโ€™s OF pics were on Google images ๐Ÿคข literally on his back, knees up to his chest, spreading those cheeks apart, competing for Lord Of The Rings ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Lord of the Rings ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kieran Hayler has THOSE sort of pics floating around. Always thought he was a right melt. Don't dislike him he just annoys me for some reason lol. Thanks for the graphic description I was about to prep dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kieran Hayler has THOSE sort of pics floating around. Always thought he was a right melt. Don't dislike him he just annoys me for some reason lol. Thanks for the graphic description I was about to prep dinner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What you having, RUMP steak ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely do not search Kieran Hayler leaked OnlyFans pics, then click on images.

• Haha
What you having, RUMP steak ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely do not search Kieran Hayler leaked OnlyFans pics, then click on images.
Oh no! Last time this happened with the Lorraine Kelly Bush pictures and I ended up finding them and regretting them. ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Bit suspicious that Becky and Amish are both in Brum and pretty much radio silence on their socials. I reckon she met with the friend to babysit Rory, and sheโ€™s gone and met him.

Was anyone on the live the other day?? Who was the โ€œslutโ€ she was talking about that she hates?Did anyone get a screen shot of the comment?
Baldy had seen these threads, so she maybe informed him too. Now Amish Bradley Weekes canโ€™t delete all these screenshots when heโ€™s sobered up, so maybe quite horrified, if anyone was to Google Bradley Weekes and they saw all this ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Baldy had seen these threads, so she maybe informed him too. Now Amish Bradley Weekes canโ€™t delete all these screenshots when heโ€™s sobered up, so maybe quite horrified, if anyone was to Google Bradley Weekes and they saw all this ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wouldn't it be a shame if we kept calling Bradley Weekes by his proper name and it somehow brought the threads to the top of Google.

Like a moth to a ๐Ÿ”ฅ*checking Google now* ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lollllllll ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So far I haven't looked. I know at some point I will look and am disgusted in myself in advance. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข

That is HORRIFIC.
He must be really desperate for money to do that. Especially silly as he has children who will be bullied over the pics by other kids one day.

• Sick
He must be really desperate for money to do that. Especially silly as he has children who will be bullied over the pics by other kids one day.
Not quiet the wholesome guy he portrays on insta. Absolutely horrible viewing!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't it be a shame if we kept calling Bradley Weekes by his proper name and it somehow brought the threads to the top of Google.

Lollllllll ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you mean Amish Bradley Weekes, Bradley Weekes the Amish, Bradley Weekes who went to prison at 21, Bradley Weekes the Forex trading scammer or Bradley Weekes from Tipton? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you mean Amish Bradley Weekes, Bradley Weekes the Amish, Bradley Weekes who went to prison at 21, Bradley Weekes the Forex trading scammer or Bradley Weekes from Tipton? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Bradley Backside Blowjobs Weekes. Not to be confused with the ones you've asked about. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.