Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky stop letting us rattle you, pop your feet up & come spill the tea ā˜•
What tea will she have to spill? We have seen it all play out on IG? He is publicly mugging her off regularly and she keeps going back him. I thought that was obvious?

Reactions: 13
I find it pathetic of all the things weā€™ve been roasting her for, sheā€™s most upset about folk accusing her of fillers. Not bothered weā€™re questioning her human morals and how sheā€™s going to be a good role model to her child by being such a doormat.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Wow the girl has spoken makes a change she needs to use those filler lips to check dirty balls out.and give it to him hey donā€™t blame the honest ones she needs to place the blame on the ugly looking fella that dribbles.. what gets me is these people share there tit on sm and when itā€™s some thing they donā€™t like they whine about it..

Reactions: 9
Hi baldy please can you tell us why youā€™re bald thanks
Yes, tell us please or we will think you either:
a) had lice?
b) were trying to avoid drug testing?
c) had a violent, bullying bf who likes pulling your hair hard during sex and he stretched and ruined your over-processed bleached and dyed blue hair?

Honestly would have some respect for her if she did reply on here and put everyone straight.
I know I would have to if everyone was running me down on a gossip page.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion for Amish:

bum licked, multiple dicked, teeth switched, baby mum kicked and forex tricks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I find it pathetic of all the things weā€™ve been roasting her for, sheā€™s most upset about folk accusing her of fillers. Not bothered weā€™re questioning her human morals and how sheā€™s going to be a good role model to her child by being such a doormat.
That post by her says everything that needs to be said. Image is everything. Vapid.

Reactions: 15
Yes, tell us please or we will think you either:
a) had lice?
b) were trying to avoid drug testing?
c) had a violent, bullying bf who likes pulling your hair hard during sex and he stretched and ruined your over-processed bleached and dyed blue hair?

Honestly would have some respect for her if she did reply on here and put everyone straight.
I know I would have to if everyone was running me down on a gossip page.
How about D) She chose to have that style, because she likes it?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Bit suspicious that Becky and Amish are both in Brum and pretty much radio silence on their socials. I reckon she met with the friend to babysit Rory, and sheā€™s gone and met him.

Was anyone on the live the other day?? Who was the ā€œslutā€ she was talking about that she hates?Did anyone get a screen shot of the comment?

Reactions: 7
Bit suspicious that Becky and Amish are both in Brum and pretty much radio silence on their socials. I reckon she met with the friend to babysit Rory, and sheā€™s gone and met him.

Was anyone on the live the other day?? Who was the ā€œslutā€ she was talking about that she hates?Did anyone get a screen shot of the comment?
Wouldn't be shocked if they have met up! Such a pathetic bunch! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ if she comes on live with brown teeth later on we will know for sure.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Would Becky really mug herself to meet him again? Isnā€™t he broke now anyway? Ā£20 transfers from the baby mum to his account and all that,
Wasnā€™t Becky sitting by a river having lunch with a different guy yesterday or day before?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would Becky really mug herself to meet him again? Isnā€™t he broke now anyway? Ā£20 transfers from the baby mum to his account and all that,
Wasnā€™t Becky sitting by a river having lunch with a different guy yesterday or day before?
This is a woman who thinks licking a father to bes bumhole is winning. She would meet him 100% just to spite baldy if nothing else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.