Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like ones that are links to the original Instagram stories that have expired/been deleted.
Best to screen shot or screen record then post on here
That’s what someone has done love, if you go back to the first thread and go to page 14. Hold down the white box and when the options come up click save linked item (I think that’s what it says) then you’ll be able to play each video once you’ve saved them 😁

You need to press on the video clip so a pop up box comes up, click on ‘download link file’. Click on the arrow top right hand corner to view 😁
You explained it so much better than me 🙈🤣. Thank you 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I posted the ones where she was kicking off in Tiffany and chucking his Balenciagas over the balcony 🤣 page 14, post 262 and 265 in the last thread

All I get is this? I so want to watch them 😂 is it iPhone hold down? Dunno what I’m doing wrong

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That’s what someone has done love, if you go back to the first thread and go to page 14. Hold down the white box and when the options come up click save linked item (I think that’s what it says) then you’ll be able to play each video once you’ve saved them 😁

You explained it so much better than me 🙈🤣. Thank you 😁
I can see them now, thank you. I always thought they were expired links
It works for me on iPhone holding down and saving. I hadn’t seen the videos of her throwing the shoes and ordering the champagne. She was never scared of what he’d do, she spoke to and treated him like a little idiot. She knows he’s a boy and she had the upper hand the whole time, used him and abused him lol

Last edited:
With turkeh teeth its like a cattle market they have as many in and out as possible my brothers had them done he arrived informed Sevil and she had him in the same day all teeth filed down and temps in 16 needles and 6 hours later….
I dont even know how Amish is a drug dealer he would get robbed if he lived by mine and if i was to take drugs i certainly wouldn't go to him seems the type to sell paracetamol to people at festivals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
With turkeh teeth its like a cattle market they have as many in and out as possible my brothers had them done he arrived informed Sevil and she had him in the same day all teeth filed down and temps in 16 needles and 6 hours later….
I dont even know how Amish is a drug dealer he would get robbed if he lived by mine and if i was to take drugs i certainly wouldn't go to him seems the type to sell paracetamol to people at festivals
Yeah also being so flashy he would surely attract police attention 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah also being so flashy he would surely attract police attention 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s not flash though, going to Turkey to get your teeth ruined is cheap AF. A dealer well known in my town spent £33k on his teeth in London. This Brad is a clown 😂 the police wouldn’t be bothered by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear, did becky’s tongue and talons do a number on you? You got abit of fecal incotinence, need to get some anasul too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least the secret of what he keeps in his little man-bag is now out. It’s bogroll. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only talent that kid has got is how to use a filter 🙄😂 but even a filter can’t stop him looking like a twit.

I still can’t get my head around why Baldy is back there. Salvia butt made a joke out of Becky, but Christ on a bike, he made a total mug and then some out of Baldy. Zero self respect for herself, bless her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Checking that this works - Tiffany. Can someone let me know and I'll do the others too

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good stuff, alright here's the champagne (~£8k a bottle):

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.