Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me he likes a filter doesn’t he 🤣 yeah we’re all jealous and wish our men treated us like you treated bumhole and Baldy 😂 have a day off you little scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just hold on a minute...the first thing I see in that post is his weird hair line. Looks like he’s photoshopped a piece of hair onto the side of his head? Has it always been like that?

Is that Andrex to make sure his bums nice and clean for his next service, or do I need to read the whole post?
He’s just filtered himself to duck

Reactions: 3
The clothes and Balenciagas, and champagne #2:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Bonus round - last one guys, I promise! Follow up from Turkey, when all was apparently forgiven:

• Haha
@mediocrehouseplant you are doing gods work here
Now I know how to upload videos properly, thanks to previous posters pointing it out!

I've mentioned it before but just in case, you can use Pikuki if you guys are blocked or don't have an Instagram account: https://www.picuki.com/profile/becky_holt_bolt

Screaming at this comment 😂😂😂View attachment 807126
Whoever said in the last thread that he talks like the Cookie Monster absolutely ended me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it was a job, what sort of a fucked up bleep do you have to be, to take your baby along too.
I was gonna say this - No way was it a job. She took her kid along. Also the bloke has / had a pregnant missus. Why would he pay a random prostitute to accompany him to Dubai and create a whole load of drama, all for a couple of 1000 followers. The whole thing is so mental I can see why people would assume it was a set up, but sadly I highly doubt it was.

Reactions: 26
For anyone who lives or lived in Dubai, this is not the clientele that comes into Tiffany in Dubai. Maybe it is now, I haven't been back for a good few years but the staff are normally snobby Arabs, who would have turned their noses up or timid pinoys who would be quite scared of her. Either way she would have had local or other Arabic nationalities looking at her, swearing under their breathe about the English !! 🙈🙈🙈

I’m so shocked she didn’t get arrested for doing all that to his clothes and the champagne ect. Stupid she risked all that while having a baby with her

pretty sure he’s not drug dealer and he’s involved in fraud in some way, probably scams the elderly

Reactions: 11
I’m so shocked she didn’t get arrested for doing all that to his clothes and the champagne ect. Stupid she risked all that while having a baby with her

pretty sure he’s not drug dealer and he’s involved in fraud in some way, probably scams the elderly
He definitely deals, he posted a night out with a girl who someone said her bf buys from. He scams young’ens that are green, who see a fake Insta lifestyle, which isn’t even that great. The Forex thing is most certainly a scam, they make their money from ‘training‘ the gullible.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for them vids

to be fair there is a few times I would have wanted to throw an ex’s clothes over a balcony. Granted I was with them for more than 2 days

Reactions: 12
Has he had wonky lip filler 😂 one side is thinner than the other like he’s bailed out halfway through Russian lips 👄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.